Chapter 6~ Moody Ms Grande

-1 month later-

||Arianas POV||

"God Jai, how long does it take to install a video game?" I asked annoyed. "relax babe. it's almost ready." he replied. I groaned and plopped on to the bed. I stared at the ceiling until Jai said "got it!" In a girly voice. Laughing, I joined him on the floor in front of the tv and we played GTA 5 together for the rest of the day.

"So babe, how many months are you?" Jai asked observing my belly. "uh, hmm, I think around 2. Yah two." I replied. "we should do an ultrasound and make sure everything is perfect." I agreed and we got in the car and drove to the doctors.

Putting me in a wheel chair, Jai raced me around the doctors office as I held up my arms and screamed. "whooooo!" I shouted as we reached the end of the hall in the pregnancy section.we went in and I sat down on the table. Jai then plugged in the machine and squirt the gel on my belly. "god it's so cold!" I squealed and he laughed. as he moved the wand thing around my belly, a small little head popped up on the screen. "is it a boy or girl?" I asked anxiously. he looked around for a book and found where it said "determining gender." "hmmm, I think it's a girl." he said. I screamed with joy and we both hugged.

||Jais POV||

"Ice cream?" I asked ari as we drove down the road into town. "yes please!" She squealed. we pulled up to carvel and walked inside. finding an apron, I went behind the counter and played pretend. "hi how may I help you?" I asked grinning."hmmm I'll have a chocolate fudge sundae." Ariana said laughing. my eyes widened and I looked around for the ingredients. I scooped some ice cream and then poured fudge and brownie bits on top. "here you go miss. that'll be one kiss and a hug from you." I said smiling. she leaned in and hugged me, adding a kiss on the lips. we kissed for five minutes and then she started eating her ice cream.

-a few hours later-

||Arianas POV||

"Ughhhhh I'm so fat!" I said crying as I looked in the mirror. "Babe you can't even tell you're pregnant yet." Jai argued back. "Mmm hmmm." i Groaned. I started crying and then laughing hysterically. "your hormones are so whack Ari." he said leaning in and kissing my cheek. "ha. I know. I replied smiling.

Lately it's been hard to find things to do. either talk, read, play games, shop, or drive. not much else. although it's fun I miss having friends around and hanging at the mall. I even miss school a little bit. Jai and I have been cuddling all day every day and my hormones are driving me nuts. "I just want this baby out of me!" I wail as I lie on the bed moaning. "baby girl," Jai cooed. I love when he calls me that. "They'll soon be here." he says. I smile and we hug.

*lol that was a weird chapter yah lol.

I'm meeting ari in three days! AHHH!