Chapter 16~ twins turn one

-1 year later-

||Ariana||

It's been a year since the twins were brought into this world of emptiness and me, Frankie Jai, Sascha, and Cali Are all going to celebrate. jai and I were able to sort things out together and Sascha has apologized for what she did with jai. I've forgiven them both and we've been able to live happily with our beautiful girls.

Brooke and Kelsey are our twins names..... we have Cali who's turning 3 next month and our two 1 year old 's. Cali can talk now and can make out most words. however she still has some trouble pronouncing her "r's" and can't comprehend some words she says. the twins have been babbling to each other and it's the cutest thing- like they have their own language. Jai desperately wants a son but I feel like three is already too many kids.

As we sliced the cake for us to enjoy, Sascha and Frankie decided to be amazing and take Cali out on a walk for a few hours so Jai and I could have time to bond with the twins on our own. "mmm baby you're making me want you." Jai mumbled as I leaned over to give Brooke her bottle. "hey, I'm just feeding your daughter." I say stroking jais arm. we each pick up a baby and lie them on the bed. I lean over the headboard and play peek-a-boo with them while Jai decides to give me a little something ;)

He pulled down my shorts while I kept my focus on the twins. he inserted inside me and I gasped, causing me to stop playing with the twins and close my eyes in delight. As Jai started thrusting back and forth I continued keeping my gaze on the twins. I moaned out and Jai slapped my butt. "damn your moans make me so horny." he cringed. "mmmm Jai." I moaned. "again baby." he chuckled. I continued moaning and the twins looked at me confused. "AHHH fuck yah!" I screamed I took my hands and placed them on the headboard and moaned "peek-a-boo" to the twins. they giggled and I felt my high coming. "Jai! Almost, there," I moaned. "me too." he groaned. he pushed me on to the bed, almost crushing the girls,and I rode him till we both reached our highs and I felt him release inside me.

"Mmm that was so amazing." I smiled. "you make it that way baby." he cooed. Brooke and Kelsey became fussy and started squirming around. I went downstairs to feed them and saw Sascha and Frankie laughing. "we heard you two lovebirds." they laughed. I blushed and Jai chuckled. "mmm well we had a great time." he grinned. I slapped him and we all shared a laugh.

"Mama, my tummy hurts." Cali said pointing to her belly after dinner. "do you feel like you're going to be sick?" I ask worried. she nod yes and I carried her to her bed. On the way up she vomited all over me and I felt so sick myself from it.i had Sascha take care of Cali while I rest and Jai cuddled with me. Frankie took care of the twins till bedtime so I was able to relax in peace.

Jai and I ended up doing it again and I got extremely sore afterwards.so sore that I was moaning in pain. "baby point to where it hurts." Jai asked sympathetically. I pointed to my area and around my groins and I winced when I placed a finger on it. he rubbed my stomach to try and calm me down but the pain got so unbearable that I started crying. I tried to sleep it off and Jai tried to make love to me but neither of those options worked. I screamed when I even moved and Frankie came in panicked.

"Oh god, I'm sorry for barging in ari." he said turning away from my bare bottom half. "its fine. I just don't know what's wrong. I'm in so much pain!" I wailed. he came over and even though it sounds weird, he looked at my area to see if he could figure out what was wrong. "hmm. maybe you went too rough. I can't relate cause I'm not a girl but I'll go get sascha." he said Running off. Jai poked my groin and I screamed in pain. "sorry, thought you might be better." He cooed. "it's ok." I whispered as Sascha came in. "oh my, I'm sorry." she said turning out. "no wait! Sascha something wrong. Aris In a lot of pain." Jai interrupted. Sascha came over and I trusted her enough to try and help me. she couldn't make out what was wrong and told me it was best to try and sleep it off.

||Jai||

As ari fell asleep I massaged her thigh and she groaned in her sleep. I poked it a little harder and she grunted. man she's in a lot of pain. I thought to myself. I tried to fall asleep but all I could think about was Ariana. what's wrong with her?

___________________________

Alrighty! Another update for you all! What's going to happen to Ari? Trying to think of more things that can also happen later on. sorry for such a delay on updating- I have so many other stories that I'm updating at the same time... you can always check them out if you haven't already so you have another story to read while you wait.

Thanks for reading loves
Xoxoxo💜💜💜