Chapter 13~ christmas

-1 month later-

||Arianas POV||

"️Merry Christmas Jai!" I scream as I wake up christmas morning. we hug and then kiss for a few minutes until we hear frankie. "️MERRY CHRISTMAS!" He screeches. we laugh and Sascha comes in with Cali. "️MERRY Christmas! Hope you don't mind that I got Cali for ya." she says smiling. I take Cali and give her a big kiss. "morning sweetie." I say kissing her. she giggles and we get up. my four month pregnant belly is already huge and walking is starting to become a pain.

We head downstairs to the tree and Calis eyes widen with excitement. even though she's five months old, she realizes that today is a special day. we sit down besides the tree and open presents. although it's only the five of us, there are still tons of presents and the excitement is so grand.

||Jais POV||

I stopped at chanel and took a beautiful dress, along with some nice jewelry and some handbags. she lit up with excitement and then handed me a Rolex watch, some fancy clothes, and a bunch of different color beats headphones. "this is the best!" We all say in harmony.

Cali gets a bunch of new toys and dolls which make her go bananas! And the unborn baby got some soft blankets, toys, and a few bibs and bottles. "I can't wait now! I'm really excited to actually have a family Jai! And with the man I love." ariana tells me. I lean in and kiss her,making my way down to her belly. Cali notices and also kisses Arianas belly, making her laugh at how cute it is.

Ar dinner we have a huge arrangement of foods- turkey, ham, potatoes, vegetables, pies, salads, and much more. once we are all finished, I help clean the dishes and get Cali ready for bed. as we make our way to bed I hear a soft "mama". my eyes widen and so do arianas. "she just spoke!" She squealed."mama dada!" Cali cried. ariana had tears in her eyes and I kissed Calis forehead."good girl cali! You're getting older!"

" I can't believe her first words were mama and dada! Gosh Jai this is all happening so fast!" Ariana said as we lay in bed. "yah but well be going through it again and probably twice more correct?" I ask her. she shrugs and we go to bed. "love you baby." I whisper. "love you to Jaiby."