Chapter 5~ stormy weather

-1 week later-

||Arianas POV||

We sit on the beach and look at the setting sun. Jai rubs my belly and I smile. "gosh I'm so excited!" He said smiling. "me too! too bad we have to wait like 8 more months." I replied. "yah, but hey, we can still enjoy the time we have alone." I agreed with him and soon fell asleep.

||Jais POV||

I awake and ari and I are on the beach. the clouds are extremely dark, and although it's night, I can tell that they're thunder clouds. I carry ari bridal style and run all the way down the road to our house. "mmmm Jai harder!" Ariana moaned. I blushed and she slowly woke up. "w-w-where are we j-Jai?" She said startled. "home, I think there's a storm coming. and babe, if you wanna have sex just say so." she blushed and hopped out of my arms. "oh god did I talk in my sleep?" She said awkwardly. "yah, a little bit." I admit. she blushes even more and I kiss her cheek.

An hour later the wind is howling and it's pouring like crazy. Ari is holding on to me for dear life and I'm rocking her back and forth. the lights go out and she screams. "baby it's alright. we'll be alright." I say trying to calm her down. "Jai I wanna move back to California. And I want my mom! And alexa! And people!" She cries. I hug her tight and we sit together for hours.

-the next day-

||Jais POV||

I wake up and ari is in my arms. her small baby bump on her petite body is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I nudge her and she awakes. "Jai!" She screams. im confused to what she's screaming about and she just starts crying. "baby girl why are you so distraught?" I cooe. she keeps sobbing and I just hug her. "God these hormones! They're driving me nuts!" I nod and help her up.the power is still out so I can't help ari into the shower so instead we decide to go outside. "oh my gosh! The place is a mess!" Ari cries out. we examine the area and tress are down everywhere. the roads are partly flooded and there's crap everywhere. ari and I walk out of the house and I hold her hand in mine. we walk towards the airport and I see the plane has enough fuel to fly back. "shall we baby? I ask. she nods and we get in. I start the plane and start to drive towards the runway. ariana shuts her eyes as we take off.

When we land after a three hour flight I find ariana asleep curled up in a ball. She's just the cutest. I pick her up and straddle her in my arms. "jai....." she whispers. "I know baby. were almost home." I tell her. We reach our house and I walk in the front door. hey, Toulouse is here! "Ari! Look who's here!" I say shaking her. "mmm" she groans. "t-T-toulouse?" She asks. I let her down and she sleepily pets him. "im so happy he's here!" I say. she nods and then falls asleep on the floor. I pick her up and carry her up to our room. toulouse follows and jumps on to the bed.

After helping ari out of her clothes (respectfully of course) I tuck her in and snuggle up beside her. we fall asleep peacefully.

*hope yall like it. I'll try to update more by the morning. thank youuuuu
And sorry for grammar errors- im tired lol