Chapter 11~ Things Happen

-2 days later-

||Jais POV||

Sascha and I had a great plan to get Ariana to snap out of her mood and help out. it wasn't the smartest plan but it would work.

As I walked down by Arianas room I fell on to the floor purposely and hit my head. I heard Ariana shuffle but not get up. "jai, is that you?" I hear her adorable voice say. "ow! My head! I, i, i c-" and I stop talking. "Jai what happened?" Ariana said sounding a little more eager. I didn't respond and instead squirt some red food dye on to my head and then on to the floor. I heard Sascha coming up the stairs as queued and she screamed. "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD JAI!" She screamed. I heard ariana move and then get up to where I lay. although my eyes were closed I senses her approach.

"W-w-what happened?" She stuttered. I wanted to hug her and tell her I'm fine but this was all an act and it'd be over soon. "I think he fell! He's bleeding everywhere!" Sascha screamed. I hear Cali start crying and twitched my leg. "my poor baby Jai. here baby, lemme get you something." ariana cooed as she shuffled down the hall. I opened an eye to see Sascha kneeling besides me and smiling, "great work." she whispered. "im gonna go get cali, try waking up." I nodded as Sascha left to see cali and ariana came dashing back down the hall."a-a-ri-i." I moaned. "Jai baby are you okay?" She asked worried. I opened my eyes a crack and saw her crying."dont cry baby girl." I said in a whisper. she helped me up and into our bed. she laid beside me and tried to determine what to do. "that bump has gotten bigger." I told ariana, pointing slowly to her stomach. "yah, It sucks." she said harshly. soon we fell asleep together and were at peace, hopefully.

||Arianas POV||

I woke up and noticed Jai laying beside me. I smiled,finally, because I truly missed my Jai-by. "Morning baby girl." he said noticing I was awake. "morning jai." I said back. jai rubbed my arm and I stared into his gorgeously brown eyes and perfectly shaped face. "babe I'm sorry." I said. "that's alright baby. I know you didn't want this and I know It's hard but we can get through this." he replied. his hand moved down to my belly and he rubbed it. "we should do an ultrasound." I suggested. he nodded and left the room to find the machine and gel. (yes we took it from the hospital!) he returned with everything plugged in and lifted my shirt up. as the gel was lathered around my stomach I giggled.sascha walked in with Cali and laughed. "you too are just so cute." she said smiling. she laid next to me and cali swat me with her adorable little hands. "aw baby." I cooed. I looked over to Jai and saw his eyes widen. "s-sascha, can you um,coke here." he said nervously. Sascha walked over and her face dropped. "what?" I asked anxiously. they turned the screen to face me and I saw two little white circles. "t-twins!?"

-a few hours later-

||Arianas POV||

My mind is spinning. we are all sitting at the the table eating and all I can think about is me- pregnant with twins! Gosh I can't believe it! I help Sasha with the dishes while Jai tucks Cali into bed and we all go to sleep."goodnight ari, and goodnight twinsies." Jai says smiling. he strokes my hair as I stare into his gorgeous eyes. I put my hand on his toned chest and he rubs his free hand on my little bump. "I love you more than words can describe." he says.i laugh and kiss his cheek. soon after we are sound asleep.

-1 week later-

||Arianas POV||

I wake up and see its midnight. Jai is sleeping soundly and I really have to pee. I get up slowly and go into the bathroom to find that I'm spotting. ignoring it, i empty my bladder and climb back into bed.

-2 hours later-

"Jai!" I said shaking Him back and forth. he moaned and said "is it time?" I slapped his arm and he jolt up. "Jai im, im bleeding everywhere." I said pointing to the stain I've created on the bed. his eyes widen and he gets up and calls for sascha. my stomach hurts so badly and I don't know what to do.

||Saschas POV||

I plug in the monitor and squirt gel on to Arianas belly. Jai is giving me one on one instructions so he can hold Aris hand while we check on the babies. the screen lights up and a white circle shows. "i, I think one of the baby's died." I said sadly. ariana started bawling and trying to get up from the bed-only God knows what for.

||Arianas POV||

I've killed my baby! One of my babies is dead! I try to escape Jais grasp and finally make it out. running, I sprint down the hall and down the stairs outside to the open world. I run down the road and hear Jai chasing after me. giving up I fall on to the ground and cry my eyes out.

"Baby get up!" Jai screams. I shake my head and lie in the road. I see Sasha with Cali in her arms running towards us. when they're not looking I find a rock and swallow it. I find a sharper rock and cut my wrists until there's blood everywhere. "ARIANA GRANDE! YOU CANT DO THIS! YOU STILL HAVE ANOTHER CHILD AND AN UNBORN CHILD THAT YOU MUST REMEMBER! STOP!" He shouts. I sob and feel my stomach churn. I cry and he carries me back home.