Chapter 14~ mistakes

-3 month later-

||Arianas POV||

"I don't wanna clean." I said firmly as Jai and Sascha pointed to the dirty dishes in the sink. "I know baby but we really need to relax. plus you've been cutting slack." Jai tells me. I give him a "are you serious" look and storm off. im 8 months pregnant and being treated like this. I walk upstairs into Frankies room and he's watching family guy. "hey little sis. what's the matter?" He asks seeing that I'm feeling blue. "just a little moody, that's all." I told him. I say next to him and felt a very slight pain in my stomach.i flinched and frankie looked over."whats wrong ari?" "Oh nothing. just felt a little something going on- kicking most likely." I responded.

Soon the pain became a little more noticeable and around every thirty minutes Id feel a small sharp pain. "ari I think you're in labor." frankie says worried. "I don't think so frankie.but if i am it's really early to tell. labor can go on for days." I tell him. I don't want to have the baby. not yet.

Another hour passes and I decide to leave frankies company and do the dishes like I should've. walking downstairs I see Jai and Sascha sitting on the couch-too comfortably. cali is sleeping in her bouncer so I try to be quiet. I feel another pain come over me but this time it's worst that ever. crap! I thought to myself. I continued walking until the pain was unbearable and I let out a moan. Jai and Sascha didn't notice and I became annoyed. as I got closer I saw them making out!!

||Jais POV||

"How could you!?" I hear ariana scream as she makes her way towards Sascha and i. damn it, I shouldn't have done that. "God jai, I don't do one thing and then y-" she stops and holds her stomach."holy crap... FRANKIE!" She screamed. she moaned as frankie came downstairs and saw her. he immediately ran forth and helped her towards the stairs. "Arianas in labor." he stated. my eyes widened but ariana started screaming. "No Jai! I will not allow You to help me with this! Not after what I just saw you doing! I wish you didn't have to be the father because I don't want you in my life anymore!" Clearly in pain, ariana screamed and frankie helped her upstairs. they waddled into our room and ariana laid on to the bed and sprawled her legs out. "g-go away j-Jai!" She screeched. "but ari I wanna be with you!" I told her. she moaned and frankie pushed me out and locked the door. what have I done!

I look at Sascha and pure guilt lashes over me while I hear ariana in pain. I know the baby won't be here for a while so I have time to figure something out. I hear Cali crying so I walk into her nursery and pick her up. I hear ariana through the baby monitor and start speaking into it. "ari cali wants you." I say. I hear Ariana stop moaning and she catches her breath. "bring her to me." she says. I leave the nursery and bring her into Aris room. she sitting there clutching her stomach while frankie chaotically looks up how to deliver a baby. ariana looks sad and I go up to her and kiss her. "g-get away!" She screeches and I jump back.

"look baby I'm sorry-" I begin. I am cut off by the expression on Aris face- it's turning really red. "breathe baby!" I tell her.she breathed and then starts crying. "I love you Jai and I'm sorry please just get this out of me!" She cries. I nod and spread her legs out. Frankie and sascha holds her hands after cali is put into her crib and I tell her to push. "come on Baby! push!" I scream.she telps and stops mid push. "AHH it hurts so much!" She wailed. I made her keep going and soon she was a push away. "come on baby, push!" I tell her. "AGHHH I can't!" She cries. frankie rubs her back as she screams with the final push. out comes the baby and she sighs in relief. I cut the cord and smile at our baby, "it's a girl!" I cheer. arianas face lights up and she's lies her head down. I wrap the baby up and hand her over to Ari."shes.so.cute!" She says between breaths. I smile and kiss her cheek. what an amazing girl,