Chapter 10~ falling into depression

-1 week later-

||Saschas POV||

Arianas been really depressed lately. she won't come out of her room and won't talk. it's also really hard to get her to eat and sleep. Jai and I have given her space but I don't think it's the best idea. who knows what's going on in her room. every so often we bring cali in to cuddle but Ari doesn't even wanna see her.

I've been trying to get her to move and eat but she won't listen. "come on Ari. eat something." I tell her. she just shakes her head and moans. I leave and tell Jai to bring Cali in.

||Jais POV||

In really worried about Ari. she's been so depressed and it's not good for her pregnancy. Sascha told me to bring in Cali so I am. as I walk in Ari is crying into a pillow. her eyes are red and puffy and she's as thin as a pencil, even a month into her pregnancy. "Baby I brought Cali." I tell her. she nods and holds her hands out. as she takes cali she kisses her and then pushed her on to the floor. "ARIANA!" I scream.she shrugs and I run over to cali who's now crying. Sascha comes in and I tell her to take her.

I sit next to ari and have a talk with her. "look Ariana, I know you're upset but this isn't good for the you, cali, or the baby." she turns her face from me and leans towards the other side of the room. my temper rises and I slap her arm. she welps and I rub the spot I just hit. "just l-leave me ALONE!" She screeches and I jump up and leave. Sascha meets me outside and I take cali from her and kiss her.

||Arianas POV||

I can't take my life. why I am being like this? My boyfriend just slapped me,but I deserved it. I get up and walk to my bathroom, taking out a razor and removing the blade.i slit my wrist four times, making deeper cuts each time, and the floor instantly fills with drops of blood. I clean it up and then start crying again. I can't control my emotions with this pregnancy. I miss Jai and Sascha and I just want to be happy!

||Jais POV||

When I go into apologize to ari I see her wrist and I instantly get pissed. "what the fuck is wrong with you ariana! Stop doing this!" I scream. she sobs and i leave the room. I tell Sascha that we need to do something and fast.we come up with a plan and get ready.

* sorry that was short and that there are spelling errors. I'll update more soon!