Chapter 12~ Many Firsts for Cali

-2 days later-

||Arianas POV||

Sascha and I are sitting on the couch admiring how adorable my baby girl Cali is. "she's just too cute Ari! Look at her dimples- they add even more cuteness!" Sascha says. I laugh and cuddle Cali into my arms. she starts getting fussy and I allow her to crawl around on the floor.

As Sascha and I continue talking her eyes widen and she screams "Ari look!" I turn and see cali standing on both legs walking towards me. "Jai!" I scream. he runs over and smiles. as cali makes her first steps across the room Jai sticks his foot out and she falls. she starts crying and I immediately turn to jai. "JAI BROOKE! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM! OUR DAUGHTER JUST WALKED AND YOU TRIPPED HER!" I said getting angry. he laughed and replied "well my brother, um,uh Luke,well we had a bet who'd trip their kid when they first walked. sorry I just miss him ari." I pick my crying daughter up and slowly waddle up the stairs with her.

I set cali on the floor of her nursery and see if she'll walk again.she does and this time, makes it all the way over to me. "aw baby you're growing up so fast!" I squeal. she giggles and I decide to give her a bath.

As I walk into the bathroom Jai comes in and apologizes. "im sorry baby girl, and I'm sorry cali." he said, clearly upset. "that's fine jai. at least she can still walk.wanna help me bathe her?" He looks unsure but nods as he kneels down beside me and start rubbing his face inside of the bubbles. cali giggles and splashes us, making us soaking wet. jai strips into only his boxers and climbs in with cali. I decide to join but keep my bra and underwear on. we splash around for about an hour until our skin is all pruned and we are tired.

I tuck cali into bed and sing her a lullaby. Jais eyes light up at my voice- he always says I have the voice of an angel but I doubt that. we leave her Sound asleep and head to bed.

"Babe you're voice is so amazing." he cooed to me. I smiled as he slowly stroked my arm back and forth."its so cold." I shivered. he hugged me closer and replied "I think we should move back to LA. it's much warmer there." I nodded and together we fell asleep.

-the next day-

||Jais POV||

It's noon and we decide to say goodbye to Jackson Hole. "are you sure you guys want me to come?" Sascha asks. "of course!" Ari and I both reply.she smiles and we all pack our bags to get ready for LA.

-3 hours later-

We are in the air and it starts to pour. "shit Jai this plane better not crash." I hear ariana mutter. I ignored it and continued flying. we finally made it out of the storm and we all sighed out in relief. "thank god baby, I got so scared." ariana said coming up to me. I smiled and I got ready to land.

"Mmmm I missed warm weather!" We all say in harmony. cali giggles at the warm sun shining on to her skin and we get in a car to go to our house. we arrive and the girls run out. "we are home!" Ariana squeals and I hear all the talking stop. standing there at the door is Frankie! "F-f-frankie! You're alive!" Ariana says jumping into his grasp. "I am! And it looks like you are too! full of excitement as usual." I laugh and pat Frankies back.

||Frankies POV||

When I heard a plane I got so excited that people were here! I've been alone in LA for almost two weeks and it sucks! When I saw my baby sister ariana pull into the driveway I squealed. even though she's 20 I still think of her as my baby sister.

Jai pats my back and Ariana runs over to the car. when she walks back my eyes widen and I manage to stutter "y-y-you had a baby?" She nodded and replied "this is Cali Brooks." she handed her over to me and I felt tears coming into my eyes. cali is so gorgeous! "Oh my gosh ari! I can't believe you had a baby!" I say. she laughs and looks down.

"Frankie, im pregnant again." my eyes widen and stare towards her belly. it has a small bump that I can't believe I didn't notice before. "Omg ariana!" I scream handing cali to Sascha and hugging ari in my arms."this is uncle frankie speaking- I love you." I told her belly.she laughed and blushed as we walked into the house.

||Arianas POV||

Well, Calis learned how to walk, started to babble talk, and has flown on an airplane twice! My baby girl is growing up so fast! Who knows what firsts are down the road!

It's about 1am and I awaken to hear Calis soft voice crying through the monitor. I get up and slide on my slippers. walking Into the room I see cali, but not the usual cali. her eyes are red, her skin is a bright red, and her mouth is foaming a little bit. "JAI! FRANKIE! SASCHA! ANYONE!" I scream. i pick up the phone and then realize no one will answer. I put it back down and start crying "HURRY UP SOMEONE!" I sob

||Jais POV||

I hear ariana screaming and I rush out of bed into the nursery. ariana is sobbing and I notice cali foaming and looking extremely ill. Frankie and Sascha both run in and scream. I find a thermometer and stick it into Calis mouth.sascha comforts ariana who's mentally breaking down and frankie comes to assist me. "god man what do we do!" I scream starting to cry. "I don't know!" He responds. cali stops crying and lies motionless in the crib. by now ariana has noticed and she's screaming. she gets up and picks up cali, running down stairs and out the door with her. "Ariana get back here!" I screech. "she has to go to the ER!" She responds. "no ones there though!" I scream even louder. I finally catch up to ari and see we've made it to the hospital. running inside I look for equipment and instructions on how to care for cali. I hook her up to a machine and hear a faint beating sound. I start looking for more stuff and soon find a medicine that I prick into her, instantly waking her from her daze.

Cali starts crying again and so does ariana. this time however they're happy tears. "Jai she's alive!" She cries. I smile and kiss cali. she stops crying and giggles. "well that's a first- and hopefully a last!" Frankie says walking in. sascha nods and we all sit and talk.