Chapter 20~ finale

-7 months later-

||Ariana||

I looked at the clock and it read 4:07 am. my stomach was in knots and I gasped when I felt liquid pour down on to the bed. "J-Jai." I whispered. he groaned in his sleep and opened up his eyes. "Jai it's time." I said, now shaking him. "W-w-what? Now!" He screamed shooting up. "yes n-now, oh fuck." I groaned clutching my stomach. I carefully got out of bed and was loaded into the car. jai scribbled a note and left it on the counter so we didn't wake anyone.

I moaned with the horrible feeling in my stomach. "I need to push." I said trying to unlock the car door. "ok, Um, here." Jai said pulling on to the side of the road. we were facing a beach, so jai suggested that we went there to deliver my baby. "ow, fuck it hurts!" I screamed. "I know baby,i know. almost." he said carrying me to the sand. once I touched the soft ground I pulled down my sweats and pushed with all my might. "that's it baby, keep pushing." he urged. "mm, fuck. this hurts." I screamed. another push and it was out. "oh gosh." i groaned as a new member of our family entered the world. we decided to name her "Cassie."

THE END

I know, this is the absolute worst ending ever lol. I am so stuck with this story I just wanted to end it so I can finish my other, longer, stories. hope you enjoyed anyhow and will check out my better stories on here. and yes, that's the worst job I've ever done with a birth scene/any scene so my apologies haha.💜💜💜