Chapter 19~ found

A/N so if the plot for this chapter is random it's cause I was watching American horror story while writing so enjoy haha :)

-2 weeks later-

||Jai||

We haven't found Ariana and it's worrying the hell out of me. I can't believe I was so stupid and did the things I did- I'm a terrible boyfriend! We've explored most of New Orleans and we're giving up on finding her here. "what are her favorite shows.... or movies?" Sascha asks both Alexa and I. "uhm, gossip girl, American horror story, project runway, things like that." I said. "that's it! AHS season 3- the coven house." Alexa shout. "lets go!" I cried. we hopped in the car and the twins started wailing their heads off. I got them to calm down as we made our way towards the house. there was a white car in the driveway- ari must be here. we walked around the house and I felt chills run down my spines. The girls each took a twin and we wandered around.

I walked into the kitchen and it smelled horrid. there was food everywhere and a blood stain on the ground. Man they didn't clean up from the show. I continued walking around the house and heard a scream from upstairs. it sounded like Ariana. we all ran upstairs and found Ariana lying on the floor crying. Cali was in her arms and her Ariana's stomach was starting to show- my baby! I helped her up and there was blood on cali. "Ariana what the hell!" I screamed.

||Ariana|| •before being found•

I brought Cali downstairs to eat and I felt that weird feeling that I've been feeling ever since we got here. it wasn't my pregnancy because I don't remember ever having something like this happen. I felt like someone was watching my every move.

I set Cali ok the chair and she asked for a cookie, which I gave her while I prepared lunch. I heard a creak from the other room and carefully turned my head. I saw a woman,not that tall yet not too short, and she was holding a small knife. "mine." she cried as she dashed for Cali. I became super confused and felt like I was in a dream- but it wasn't one! I snatched Cali from the woman and threw a glass at her, shattering it and cutting her. I kicked her out of the house and killed her before returning to Cali. she was bleeding on her head and as much as I tried to stop it, I couldnt. I ran upstairs and I set her down on the bed and tried to help her. I then heard more noises downstairs, thinking that it was the woman again. I screamed and fell to the floor holding Cali in my arms and just cried, thinking that it was the end.

||jai||

"Ari baby!" I screamed. I picked her up and she wailed Cali's name. Frankie took Cali and team out to the car to get the medic kit that we came prepared with. he wrapped her head in gauze and she was starting to respond again. Ariana ended up puking (the pregnancy) and then rocking back and forth with me holding her in my arms. Alexa and Sascha each took a twin and I carefully helped Ariana down to the car. we went out and drove off towards the airport to head to florida. ariana cried the whole time and I whispered into her ear "I can't believe we're having a baby." she forged a smile and the continued staring out. my poor baby girl.

When we landed the plane we set foot in sunny Florida, everyone stood in awe at the gorgeous city of Boca. Ariana cried thinking of her family and so did Alexa. all the memories of their childhood were here! We went around and decided to stay at Ariana's childhood home located in the center of Boca. we settled in and Ariana stayed quiet. "baby why won't you talk?" I ask worried. she didn't respond and instead picked up kelsey and rocked her back and forth. I kissed her neck and then took kelsey from her, setting her inside of her crib and then going back to ariana. "Jai I'm really tired." she mumbled. "so?" I said egging her on. she stumbled up on to her feet and went to the sink to brush her teeth and then came back. "goodnight jai." she said sneaking under the covers. I sighed and kissed her goodnight.

A/N so that's the weirdest chapter I've ever made I think..... I almost deleted it but decided to publish it..... in thinking of more ideas but help is appreciated 💜