Chapter 4~Hawaii Here we come

-the next day-

||Arianas POV||

"Babe," Jai said trying to comfort me. "leave me alone." I replied. as I sat alone in the bathroom Jai slowly opened the door and came over to me. multiple tests were scattered on the floor and I just cried. "gosh jai. this is when I wish I had my mom, o-or alexa." i moaned. he hugged me and picked me up. as he lay me down in bed I curled up under the covers and I started punching my stomach."Ari stop!" Jai screamed as he grabbed my fists and held them up. I sobbed and finally he released me from his grip. I hugged him again and fell asleep in his arms.

-next day-
||Jais POV||

God why'd this happen. my poor baby girl- she's so upset! As I wake up I notice Aris still sleeping. I get up and decide to look up how to fly a plane. I find an old article online and study it. not that hard.....

Soon Ari wakes up and comes up behind me. "whatcha looking at?" She asks. "something special for a special someone." She smiled and looked at my phone. "yay yay yay yay yay!" She squealed. as she jumped up and down she immediately stopped and held her stomach. "baby girl," I questioned. she looked at me and then cried. "stop crying! That baby won't even be here for almost a whole year! Plus we need a family! We're the only ones here!" She sniffled and hugged me."youre right Jai." she said and I pulled her into a hug.

We decided to pack our bags and move out to Hawaii for a while. As I sat packing my clothing and a few valuables, Ari packed suitcases full of jewelry, clothes, hair products, make up, and tons more. "hey you never know." she said laughing.

I packed the car up and we head to the airport. "babe I'm nervous." Ari admit. I looked over to her and saw her rubbing her belly. "it's okay babe- well be fine and soon we'll have a family." she smiled and we pulled up to the airport. "nervous?" I asked. she nodded and I assured her that we'd be fine. we found a small private jet and started it up. "sean please be careful." ari whined. "don't worry babe." I told her. as I started the plane. we slowly made our way up into the air and flew in the direction of Hawaii- I put it in the GPS. we flew perfectly for three hours until we saw Hawaii and I got ready to land. ariana held onto a chair for dear life as we landed safely on to the ground.

We hopped out, luggage in hand, and cautiously looked around for any people. sighing, we continued our walk until we found a small bungalow. "here?" I asked Ari. she nodded excitedly and we entered the lovely home. "oh it's so perfect!" She squealed. I nodded in excitement and we hugged. I rubbed her belly and she smiled. "im actually really excited for this baby!" She said. I agreed and we put our things away. "time to shop!" She said and I laughed. I have to get used to this lifestyle.

-1 week later-

||Arianas POV||

It's been such an amazing week here in Hawaii! Jai and I have gone to the beach every day, drank from coconuts,and hula danced all night. and to add on to that, my baby bump is kind of starting to show! "I really wanna see the baby!" I say to Jai as we walk down the road to the store. "well, maybe I can look up how to use one of those ultrasound machines." he suggests. I scream yes and we race down to the nearest doctors office. yes, we've already memorized most of the lay of the land. As we walk in we find a room with an ultrasound machine. I lie down and jai finds the gel. he squirts it on my stomach and I giggle. "gosh This is just so unreal!" I say. he nods and turns on the machine. he connects the wand to the machine and begins rubbing my stomach. an image appears on the screen and a little circle pops up. "Oh my gosh!" I cry as I see my precious baby pop up on the screen. I get teary eyed and Jai wipes the stray tears from my cheeks.

"That was so amazing!" He says as we walk back home. we stop by the grocery store and get some fruits and meat for dinner. Jai learned how to cook meat and decided to make some ribs. "gosh I can't wait! I'm so hungry!" I moan. he laughs and I chop up some fruit.

After dinner, we head to bed and watch some netflix. it's the only thing that works on tv. after a few episodes of gossip girl Jai gets bored so we watch the titanic. I start crying and he cuddles me close. "its not real- well it is but don't worry." he cooed. I smiled and we both fell asleep mid movie.