Chapter 17~ trip to Paris and Alexa!

-1 week later-

||Ariana||

Even though the pain hasn't gone away, I've managed to cope with it so I can take care of my girls. Jai suggested that I take it easy and to have him do everything for a while but I insisted that he didn't have to do that.

I could tell that everyone was getting a little restless in California and I decided to propose a fun idea. "how about we go somewhere fun for a while.... like France!" I chimed. everyone lit up and Cali squealed "yes mama!" I laughed and Sascha and Frankie dashed upstairs to start packing- even before we decided to go! We made the decision to do so and I packed the girls bags. Cali insisted on bringing all of her dolls so we had to pack her an extra suitcase just for them. I then packed the twins bags which were mainly filled with diapers and little toys. finally I packed mine with everything I could possibly need for the next few weeks and we were all set.

-Next morning-

||Jai||

"Ready to go baby?" I cooed to Ari who was still sound asleep. "ughhh, why do we have to leave so early?" She groaned. "there's a big time difference Ari. it's easier if we go early." i told her. she nod and grudged out of bed and into the bathroom.

I waited for fifteen minutes and while I did I got the girls ready. Cali was great and wasn't being feisty while the little girls were being a handful to take care of. I managed to get them all in the car as Ariana came out looking a little worried. "Jai I th- WE'RE READY!" Frankie interrupted. he and Sascha ran outside in our car and Ariana got in as well. "baby what were you saying?" I asked her. "Oh, nothing important." she whispered. I nod and we left our house and head to the airport.

When we got to the airport I made sure the plane was all ready to go before everyone boarded. when we took off, Cali squealed and the twins looked out the windows in awe. Sascha and Frankie flipped on the tv (it's a private jet) and Ariana excused herself to go to the bathroom.

||Ariana||

Shit. I mutter so only I can hear myself. I exit the bathroom and nervously sit down. I take Cali in my lap and she looks at me with her gorgeous hazel eyes. "baby go to sleep, it's going to be a long flight." I said picking her up and bringing her to a bed. she cuddled up under the covers and the twins did as well. I tried to sleep but with Frankie and Sascha laughing at their stupid shows it was impossible. I'm such a grouch when I'm pregnant.

||Jai||

"We're here!" I yell waking everyone up. I hear moans and groans from everybody waking up suddenly and I land the plane. I help Ariana, who seems weaker than usual, out of bed and up so she can take a kid. I take the other two and we all head out of the plane.

"It's so lovely here!" Sascha cried. "J'aime l'aeroport!" Frankie said in french.
A/N I take French right now so if anything I say is wrong don't judge haha. it should all be right though :)
We took in the gorgeous terrain of Paris and we hopped in a car that we found. As we were about to leave,another car pulled up besides us and a girl hopped out. "Lexie!" Ari screamed. "Ari! Oh my gosh! I got so worried... No ones been here for three years now and it's been terrible. I saw the plane come in and I freaked out!" She said out of breathe. alexa looked at Cali who was holding Ariana's hand and widened her eyes. "Ari...." "Jai and I had kids." she giggled. I pulled the twins out and Alexa stared in awe. "they're so adorable!" She squealed. "thanks lex! Look do you know where we should go?" Ariana asked her. "ya! Follow me car!" She said hopping in. we all loaded ourselves back in our cars and drove off.

Ariana looked out the window the whole time and Frankie offered to drive. the little girls fell asleep so it was quieter than we expected. I rubbed little circles on Ariana's thigh and she silently moaned. I put my hand up her shirt and squeezed her boob, making her gasp at the sudden feeling. she turned to look at me with a smirk on her face and I laughed. "you two better not be doing what we think you're doing." Frankie said chuckling.Ariana blushed and I kissed all over her neck. she was just too cute! As we were about to heat up the car stopped at a huge mansion.

"Welcome home!" Alexa said as we all hopped out and stared at the huge estate. there must've been 100 acres of land- there was a ranch, horses, a vineyard, a huge pond, a farm, and a pool that stretched across the side of the house. we all went inside and the kids went nuts. Cali ran around everywhere while the twins crawled and I squeezed Ariana's hand. "damn I want a boy." I muttered, not realizing Ariana heard. "look Jai we need to talk." Ari said pulling me away from everyone. "what is it baby?" I asked. "I'm- HEY ARI!" Alexa shouted over her. we turned to see Alexa motioning us towards a bedroom for us. "tell me later." I told ariana. she nod and we went up to our room. It was flawless! There was a grand bathroom and a huge bed- perfect for us to do it together.

As we settled in our new temporary home, we all grew tired and decided to go to bed. the kids all shared a room and fell asleep instantly- it's that jet lag! I cuddled with Ariana in our bed and we talked for a few minutes before growing tired. "oh yah, what was it you wanted to tell me?" I quickly asked. Ariana shifted and said "I'll tell you tomorrow." before falling asleep. I fell asleep seconds after her and in my mind tried to figure out what she needed to tell me.

Ok, so for those who didn't quite catch it... Ariana's pregnant again. however she keeps getting interrupted by others and can't tell Jai.
I'll update again later 💜💜💜m