Twenty-eight

AEIRYN

THEY brought the girl inside the tormenting room. She looked at my face and I gave her a dangerous smile.

"A–Anong ginagawa ko rito?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulder.

"You should know. You did the stabbing, not me," I replied as I grabbed her shirt and sat her on a monoblock chair.

"Sino ka!? Bakit ako nandito? Balak n'yo ba akong patayin, ha!? Gaga ka ba! Magiging asawa ako ni Leik—SHIT!"

I slapped her mouth. No one asked her to talk. "My cousin would never marry a lowly thing like you. Are you even sane?" I looked at her from head to toe then I smirked. "I don't think so."

"C–Cousin? Pinsan ka ni Leik? Puwede mo ba akong pakawalan dito? Gusto ko siyang bantayan sa ospital—" I slapped her mouth again.

"Don't talk when I am not asking you to talk, not unless you want me to cut your fucking tongue off your mouth." She suddenly zipped her mouth. Coward bitch.

I tied her tightly on the monoblock chair using the rope I was holding then I sat at the chair in front of her.

"Do you even know who you are messing with? I'm not forgivable. I'm not a softy, crazy wench," I said devilishly as I reached for the scissor beside me. "Shall I start cutting your tongue with this?" I asked and I saw how her eyes widened.

"P–Please, pakawalan mo na ko—OH MY GOD!" I aimed the scissor at her face that left her a scrape. It bled a little. Luckily, she was able to dodge that one. She's somehow a skilled bitch.

"I told you, no talking. I ain't kidding especially when I am holding a scissor. If you didn't dodge that one, your eyes must be bleeding right now," I said with a grin on my face and I literally saw her frightened reaction. Scaredy cat.

I stood up and aimed for her hair. I saw how her tears dripped out when I started cutting them to the shortest.

According to the report passed to my by Callia, this actress loves her hair so much that cutting them would take her sanity away.

She screamed as she saw her cutted hair fell down on the floor.

"BALIW KA! HAYOP KA! PAPATAYIN KITA—AHHHHHHHH!!" I stabbed her shoulder using the scissor. I heard her cried in pain.

"You're testing my patience which happened to be not so long especially to some crazy bitches like you."

The blood came rushing out of her shoulder and she's already crying in pain.

"You stabbed my kuya Leik under his heart. Shall I do the same thing to you? Shall I torture you and slowly kill you? I'm good at it."

I heard her beg. . . and beg. . . and beg, which made me smirked.

"I ain't forgivable today. You just stabbed a Freezell," I said as I deepend the scissor on her shoulder which made her cried in pain.

She deserves more than this. . . I am waiting for kuya Aeignn.

SYREEN

NANGINGINIG ang mga kamay ko habang puro ito dugo. Nakatungo lamang ako at iniisip kung ano ba ang nangyayari habang nasa loob ng ER si Leik at Tatay.

'Tang ina, bakit naman humantong sa ganito!? Bakit naman parang sinusubukan talaga kung hanggang saan ang tatag ko? Ubos na ubos na 'ko pero lalo pa yata akong nauubos, 'tang inang 'yan!

"Sy," narinig kong tawag ni Lindzzy sa akin na nasa tabi ko pero hindi ko siya magawang lingunin. Samot-sari ang mga nasa isip ko at para akong nalulunod sa mga impormasyon na hindi ko maproseso. "Magiging ayos din ang lahat—"