A Late Drive to Cherry's house

(Panda, Coco, Cherry, and Sunny aren't their real names. It's Mirabell Pines, Audrey Kikes, Ava Millers, and Amberly Woods.)

Panda, Coco, Cherry, and Sunny were in an old, junked-up 1998 Honda minivan. This car dents and scrapes all over the trunk, along with mud and dirt up to headlights on the poor old car. "Are we there yet?"Sunny moaned "I mean it's been like, 10 hours, plus we're starving!... "SHUT UP! I'm on a call over here," shouted Monica, Cherry's older sister "continue Shelly".

Suddenly Panda turned her head and saw the most handsome guy she ever saw, but unlike the rest of them she wasn't interested in guys yet, so she yelled "Hey wise guy who ya lookin' at--" As quick as Coco could she covered Panda's mouth and through her teeth whispered, "Shut up! The guy has a gun an' a creepy cat!!".  Suddenly the car came to a halt "Hot guy alert, see ya Shelly" and she threw her phone over to the back seat, "Is this the brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max?!!" Sunny exclaimed. Cherry rolled her eyes and before she could even start ranting at her Monica flirted with the stranger in the car next to theirs .....

"Hellooo thereee hottie~," Monica said in a flirty way. "Ewwwww is your sister flirting with a guy she just met! Honestly..." Panda grimaced "You know, you better stop complaining about boys, or else you'll end up as an old woman who has who knows how many cats," Coco said as she nodded her head dismissively. The mysterious stranger responded in a cold brisk voice "Names Chad, meet me in the park, you can bring the kids if you'd like". "The kids are not needed" Monica giggled as she twirled her hair.

The stranger's grin faded slightly "In that case, I'll see you later" and within a snap, he drove away

Please follow, read and comment on our story and we will do the same for you😉!