Party All Night!!

"So what do you want to do?" asked Coco "I mean, we already made a fort, painted each other's nails, and played 6 rounds of Truth or Dare.."

"I think we should PAR-TAY!!" Cherry exclaimed! All heads turned to Cherry... "Who are you, and what have you done with Ava Miller?!" asked Sunny with her mouth wide open. "Oh come on, no need for my real name" Cherry responded now holding up her phone "I'm not that much of a downer, and do not respond to that" she added as an afterthought. Panda giggled, Coco snorted and Sunny started downright laughing!

"Wait," Cherry said in an anxious voice "Monica's social media is down". "Monica's? I don't believe it, also pigs fly now guys" chuckled Sunny. Suddenly Monica's status re-appeared. "Oh look," Panda chimed in " Monica's status is back u-".  "I and my new boyfriend are chilling in the park and I LOVE him, heart emoji " Cherry interrupted. Something was wrong, and the girls knew it too..... "Monica NEVER uses heart emojis" Cherry explained, " She says they are the ugliest thing in the world next to cargo pants". "She's not wrong, you know" Coco mumbled "And besides you're the one who wants to get her 'par-tay' on" "Fine" Cherry murmured anxiously.

"Well that was awkward" Panda sighed as she came back with food "Can anyone lend a hand?" "Food!" Sunny whisper yelled with her hands wide open, Panda gave her a look. "Fine, I'll help," Sunny said as she walked over to Panda and set everything down. "So you grabbed 4 cans of Coke, 1 pack of Bluebells ice cream, and 6 bottles of water?!" Coco asked in a confused expression "Why?"."We need to hydrate" explained Cherry "Also guys I'm still worried about Monica, can we please go to the park in the morning?". "Sure" everyone replied, but Cherry still had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Please follow, read, comment, and vote for our book and we will do the same for your book!