The Cabin

"So tell us, why are you hiding out in a cabin, in a forest, and end up stumbling across us? Huh? Huh!" Panda ranted. Zack rolled his eyes, this was probably the 80th time he had heard her say that same sentence!

"Aaaahhhhh, there is a mooooooossssseeee!!" shrieked Sunny running away from the bathroom. "It's deeeaaaddd" mocked Zach as he started a fire "Do you want a sweater?" he gestured to Coco. "Yes, please" Cherry hastily grabbed it and sat on the rocking chair "By the way nice cabin ya' got here" she wasn't wrong. Zach's cabin had 3 floors, 2 living rooms, 6 bedrooms, and 8 bathrooms!

 Zach's cabin had 3 floors, 2 living rooms, 6 bedrooms, and 8 bathrooms!

"Er- thanks" he answered.

"So why don't you tell me about your lives?" Zach said, trying to change the subject.
The girls looked at each other wondering whether to tell him or not. "Okay. Tell us about your first" Panda concluded.

"Well.." Zach said with a start. "I've been living here every day since the retirement" Zach concluded as though that answered the question. The girls stared at him suspiciously. "What retirement" Coco asked him. "Probably the one from which he stopped killing innocent animals," Sunny said accusingly. "I don't think that's it," Cherry said noticing the look on Zach's face. "Yeah, then what is" Panda questioned joining the conversation. "It's being a hunter" Zach suddenly blurted. They stared at him.

"Sorry I-" Zack started but Cherry cut him off. "Let's go guys..."

"But where will we go??" Coco questioned. "Ugh, fine we'll stay...but I'll keep a close watch on Zach.." Cherry glared at him suspiciously. "Continue your story.."

"Uh, as I was saying..-" Zach began but Panda cut him off again," Do you have any info on the other hunters?"

"Well- Er- Uhm...." Zach muttered and Panda glared at him. "Okay, stop interrupting me, as I was saying.."," -Oh yeah I'll tell you about the hunters first I guess.."

"Okay so. Me and my twin brother, 'Carter' went to go fishing when we were 15, we got lost and tried to find our way out, we stumbled upon the hunters and they took us in. They gave us our needs and asked us if we wanted to join them we nodded because we needed jobs, we also didn't have parents. After they took us in we started to hunt people, but we didn't know we were going to do that until they told us. Our first mission was to hunt a boy named Mike Lewis since his father was very powerful. Anyways my brother had to shoot the boy with a weapon, he didn't want to do it. After that he was never seen again...I think our boss killed him...then I ran away to this cabin and stayed since."

"Wow, that must've been traumatizing.." Coco pitied. "Where is he-" Coco got cut off by another boy who had just walked into the room

 "Hi..," said a friendly voice...