Who is she?

They all slammed the car doors. Monica said with eternal disgust on her face, " UGGH, a fro-yo shop. SOOOO, last season." "Shut up, Monica", Cherry said.

Cherry glanced over at Panda and Carter who were holding hands . She growled as she walked with the group. Suddenly a stranger in a blue uniform with a bright pink pin on it came out the door.

Once she came to us she looked around at the deserted parking lot and then asked a very weird question "Are you the 'the lantern'?" she asked.

Coco stepped forward as she folded her arms "Who's asking?". The lady stared at her for a moment. Sunny stepped forward to stand next to Coco. "We don't have all day lady", Sunny said as she yawned. The stranger rolled her eyes and in a hoarse voice she got out, "Follow me". Panda shared a glance with Coco and they followed her into the run-down fro-yo shop. The doors slammed behind them as Cherry got in. Sunny not realizing the situation asked cluelessly, "Do you have any actual fro-yo". The stone-faced lady gave her a look, which made Sunny lose her balance. "Never mind"

After about 30 minutes of silence, Zach asked his brother, "Who are those girls?". Carter looked at the dark corner where Zach pointed to. "They're girls", Carter said looking at his brother disbelievingly. The girls stopped in their tracks and turned around, they saw 4 girls in patched, black clothing holding lanterns. "I like their style", Coco exclaimed approvingly. "They are the actual lanterns", Panda said in a tone unlike herself. "WHAT are you girls doing". The stony-faced lady had returned with backup. "Linda," one of the lantern girls said in shock. Zach backed away, while Carter stared at them, blank-faced.

"Who the heck is 'Linda'?"