The Hunters

"Father told me about your little situation" Sunny looked over and saw the stranger, it was CHAD! "Pst...guys look!" they turned their heads to see the 'most handsome guy ever'. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MONICA!?" Cherry shrieked, as Coco was holding her back from strangling him.  Cherry glared at him. "I knew you would fall for it."  Chad smiled creepily. Panda grabbed a small pocket knife from her pocket and tried to throw it at him. It cut part of his cheek. "Ugh.." Chad wiped off the blood then muttered," Child's play.."," Now, now little girlies.. you come with me- or face the consequences..." He said through his teeth, faking a smile.

"RUN!!" Sunny yelled. They ran as fast as they could, through the trees and the leaves- long story short- they were lost.

A whole gang of what seemed like hunters, including 'Chad' were running after them. "GO GET THEM, YOU IDIOTS!!!" Someone yelled...                                                                        "AGHWHHHSHSHSHSHGSH" Panda yelled as they ran, Sunny joined in," AHHHHHHFJEUNGUG" They screamed, Coco and Cherry said in unison " SHUT UP YOU'RE GOING TO GET US KILLED!!".

" I. think. we. lost. them." Cherry panted, she was extremely sweaty. "We go on 5 mile runs all the time, why are you so tired?" asked Coco who was looking the exact opposite of Cherry. "I think you mean you go on 5-mile runs" she stated. "I'm hungry, does anyone have anything to eat?" whined Sunny as her stomach grumbled. Coco offered an apple " I meant something edible" Sunny added. Coco rolled her eyes "Listen, I have some fruit, energy bars, water, and a Snickers bar" Coco concluded as she stuffed everything back into her Gucci purse "and we are saving everything for later" she added as an afterthought since everybody was staring at the food.

* 1 HOUR LATER* 

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!" begged Panda, Cherry, and of course Sunny

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!" begged Panda, Cherry, and of course Sunny. "It's like dogs and peanut butter" sighed Coco "Fine" she gave in, and threw the Snicker's bar onto the ground, and like a pack of wolves, they scrambled to get it. Coco bit into her apple as she sat down on a log and watched the show.

They finally came to a solution, they split it into thirds, and happily munched on their bars. "So where we going?" asked Panda. "We could try to make a treehouse?" Cherry suggested, "Has anybody built anything before". "Uh...I have" Sunny answered raising her hand. "YOU?" Panda exclaimed. Coco was mildly impressed with her, "Listen up" Coco started "I think we all need jobs, Sunny is a builder, I'm uh...idea person".

"Shoot," Sunny cried "We're all out of wood, for at least a 2-minute radius". Coco smirked and said, "Well we could go for a walk and look for wood on the way".

15 minutes later:

"Whoa, look at that!"...

Please follow, read, comment, and vote for our book and we will do the same for your book!