The Abandoned Hotel

"Is that a building or a giant in disguise?" Cherry asked in awe, she looked up and saw it was at least 30 floors. "It's neither, I think it's an abandoned hotel" Coco explained. Sunny dropped her wood "Guess I don't have to carry, this stuff anymore". "Watch'a mean" questioned Panda. "she means, we can stay there for a while, don't ya think?" Coco responded. "I guess we could, I mean it's better than a treehouse." Cherry chimed into the conversation. "LOOK THERE'S A FOOD COURT IN THE HOTEL!!" Sunny exclaimed, They all went to look at the food.

"Yuck, this pasta's covered in SPIDERS!"Panda yelled in disgust. "And so is the pizza" Coco added. 

"But there is, Lasagna, donuts, some spaghetti, and oooh some cheesecake" Sunny grinned.  "Let's check the expiration date, there were macarons but they were a month expired," Cherry advised. "Aw man, this cheesecake is expired.." Panda groaned. "Well, let's dig in!" Coco chuckled. 

*An hour later*

"I'm stuffed, that was yummy!" Sunny squealed. " Yeah I know right?" Cherry nodded. "G'night" Panda yawned as she flopped on the bed. "It's getting late and I'm going to bed too, see ya' " Coco said wearily. The other two agreed and went to bed.

"Morning sleepy heads, rise n shine!" Cherry yelled as the sun dawned down. "Ugh...it's only 7 am..just a few more min-.." Panda started but got back to sleep before she could finish. "I'm going to brush my teeth" Coco yawned. "Same I guess." Sunny groaned groggily. "PANDAAAA WAKE UP! I'VE GOT A SCHEDULE TO KEEP HERE!" Cherry yelled as she pushed Panda off the bed. "AH!" Panda yelped "Okay, okay jeez.."

"Breakfast!" Sunny bubbled. "Oh, there's a fridge? Never noticed that.." Coco said. "Guess we're having Eggo® waffles" Cherry began as Panda beamed. "GUYS LOOK A PHONE!! WE CAN CALL 911!" Coco spotted. "Ooh! Lemme see" Sunny gasped as she took the phone. "Guys! I can hack the password!" Sunny gushed as the others were cheering." Alright...loading the files..I'M IN!!", "CALL 911!" Cherry yelled. But all of a sudden, the hotel's doors made large booming and thudding.

Sunny swore under her breath," The phone died..also what is that noise..?"

 "Haha, you thought you could hide?" A mysterious voice called.

Please follow, read, comment, and vote for our book and we will do the same for your book!