Character Introduction : Y/n

Y/n :
She is a famous Boxer and has appeared on television quite a few times . She is from a rich family . She does not have parents . Her family consists of her grandfather who only cares about work and  younger brother Choi Yeonjun who has sacrificed his childhood for his elder sister whom he adores a lot. Y/n loves his brother a lot too and he is a very important person in Y/n's life. Her grandfather forces her to work for their company at times and is not very happy with Y/n's passion for Combat sports . But on the insistence of Yeonjun their grandfather allowed Y/n to participate in boxing . But Yeonjun had to pay a price and drop out of School for his dear sister and work for his Grandfather's Company. Y/n does feel guilty as  she feels her brother's childhood was ruined because of her. She is now 22 and is getting admitted in Seoul National University in the Boxing section as she wants to pursue her dream of becoming a boxer.

Author's note:
Hey ! This is my first ever fanfiction so please let me know if there are any mistakes . This is the Character intro for the main female lead Y/n . There will be a few more Characters for the story so I will try to update the introductions as soon as possible. I purple you 💜 . Love yourself.  Bye! See you in the next update.