Shock hits hard

"Hey! Open your eyes! Till you keep your eyes closed you would not be able to make out your opponents next moves! Open your eyes!!! HOSEOK!!! OPEN YOUR F***ING EYES!!!" Y/n ordered Hoseok

It was the next day's 4th period at the gym in front of Seoul University.

As Y/n had said she was testing Hoseok's defense skills. He was able to protect his face from getting injuries but could not fight back to Queen's punches landing on his body. Due to the moves of Y/n, he had his eyes closed shut tightly.

Y/n knew that unless he opens his eyes he won't be able to fight back when someone hits him during a match. Her aim of teaching Hoseok was now that he could be able to win a match of boxing without any worries, but without defense everything is incomplete.

Seeing Hoseok's bad condition as he was panting and fighting for consistent breath she stopped all of a sudden making Hoseok confused and he opens his eyes.

The moment he opened his eyes Y/n took the chance and threw a very quick punch at him which Hoseok dodged really easily and threw a punch back at Y/n within a second. Y/n avoided the punch like a expert she was.

When Hoseok realized how easily he dodged Y/n's punch and also fought back, he was surprised.

"Now you know that keeping your eyes open is important. You did great after opening eyes. Have you learned Boxing before because the punch you threw at me was not from the ones I taught you yesterday?" Y/n asked

"H-huh? I have learned a bit from my Father before. He was a famous Boxer of his time."

Flashback

"Keep your torso steady and aim the punch towards the opponent's nose which is a sensitive point. Hitting at the nose would make the opponent's moves shaky which will be a great advantage for you, dear" Said Hoseok's dad.

"Yes dad! This must be a great advantage to win. I will practice even harder for this punch!" Said little Hoseok

Hoseok's dad flashed his son a smile and they then continued the training.

Present

"Oh really? What was his name?" Asked Y/n

" Jung Ha-joon "

"J-j-jung what?"asked Y/n with big eyes which showed shock.

" Jung Ha-joon "

Y/n eyes teared up. Without saying anything to Hoseok she ran out of the gym picking up her belongings.

"Y/N?!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Hoseok shouted before running behind her.

After a run through several streets Y/n stopped at a bench of the city park.

"What happened? Did I do something wrong huh? Why did you run away suddenly?"

Y/n was a crying mess by now. She had got a hold of information about the 'murderer' of her uncle after so many years.

Hoseok tried to comfort Y/n. He had this Heartbreaking feeling while seeing Y/n cry. He slowly made the courage and tried to put his hand on Y/n's shoulder to comfort her which she harshly shrugged off. Hoseok was shocked and deeply hurt and sad after such harsh move of Y/n. After feeling such an emotion he now knew why was his heart paining the other day at the cafeteria.

"Sh*t! I fell for her!" He thought " I was just supposed to be a teacher and student to her."

"Tell me! What is wrong Y/n? You can trust me!" Hoseok said trying to help his love.

"I can never trust a killer's son! Your Father killed my uncle! The famous Boxer of that time too! CHOI JUNYOUNG"

[Author's note]

Well, that is it for the chapter. Let me know what you think about the chapter through comments. I noticed that there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors in the previous chapters. I will be editing them soon. I had not previewed them so please excuse the past mistakes of mine. Love yourself. See you in the next update!💜