❤They see each other❤

Y/n looks up to see who was her best friend talking about. She herself was stunned by Hoseok's beauty but she was good at hiding her emotions behind her cold face.

"I don't know him. Handsome? Not to me." Y/n replied coldly.

Y/n was always like this. Trying to hide her emotions because a past event.

Flashback
When Y/n was born her grandfather and parents were very disappointed as she was a 'girl'.

Her grandfather said that until another male child is born Y/n's identity should be either hidden or shown to the world as a boy. For 5 years Y/n herself did not know she was a girl but being a girl she was always attracted to girly stuff but her parents always took her away from girly things.

When Yeonjun was born her true identity was revealed to her making her shock.

Y/n used to be boy at school and had this Benchmate named James. Being a 'boy' she still had feelings for James. When it was revealed that she was a girl she was in utter shock and a bit happy too thinking about James.

Like a 5 year old innocent girl she was she went to James's birthday party with a small rose as a gift and also a box of James's fav chocolates . After seeing her James threw the gifts from her hand to the ground and tears made it up to Y/n's eyes. Everyone started shouting

"Monster,Monster,Monster"

Y/n burst out and ran away from there.

End of Flashback

Y/n looked at Hoseok even though not knowing him she found him attractive but to not make any mistakes which she made in the past she hid her feelings.

Hoseok pov

I looked around the classroom to find an empty seat while Everyone was staring at me. I wondered Do I look bad or is there something on my face but avoided the thoughts and started searching for a seat.

While I was searching I saw Queen!!!!!

Isn't she the one who Joon cheers on and wants to be like?

She was also looking at me but not quite like the others. The others were STARING , she was just catching glances from time to time. I found a seat in front of her and started walking towards that direction.