Guilty feelings

"You don't know? Your uncle was not killed by the death strike. He was a patient of brain tumor. That night was his last time on earth. As his passion he wanted to have a boxing match for the last time. The death strike was powerful which resulted in worse condition of Junyoung and he died because of the extra force but the main cause was his brain tumor."

"H-huh? What are you saying?" Y/n's eyes welled up with tears.

"Yeah, I thought your grandfather must have told you both by now since you both have grown up(Y/n and Yeonjun). The elders decided not to tell you both since you guys were very young right. As far as I remember you were 10 and Yeonjun was 5. I assumed  the Appa would have already told you that is why I never brought up such a topic!" Chaewon gave her part of explanation.

Y/n lost her mind and not giving a damn about her surroundings she ran up the stairs to her room and slammed the door shut. The music was too loud for anyone to notice but Yeonjun was the only one who caught the sound of the door banging since he was in his room to get something he had forgotten earlier. His room was next to Y/n's and he immediately ran out of his room and started knocking on the door to know what was wrong since y/n never slams her door shut, she does so when she is going through some emotional trauma.

On y/n's side of the story she slid down to the floor against the door after closing it shut and locking it to make sure no one comes in and sees her weak side. She had not broken down into a crying mess and she was not sobbing but the tears were streaming down her cheeks to her neck uncontrollably. Suddenly she heard loud knocking on the door, basically banging.

"Open the door sis!!!! What happened? I know you are not good! Open up to me!!!!! Open up the door now!" Yeonjun tried his best to convince Y/n

"Leave me alone! I am not in the mood Jun" Y/n said

"I won't leave until you open up to me! You don't trust me or what?"

Y/n knew Yeonjun won't leave and was stubborn but in a good way. He wanted to take of his sister .

She slowly made effort and opened the door just to be immediately engulfed in a warm hug by Yeonjun. She cried on his shoulder and he did nothing but pat her back slowly to comfort her which worked. She slowly let go of the hug.

"Now tell me what's wrong! I don't expect seeing you like this on a special day Y/n!" Yeonjun complained in a playful way from the intention of brightening her mood.

It did not work. She was already feeling guilty about breaking friendship with Hoseok. Guess he was right when he said that,"without knowing the full reality do not make conclusions about a particular topic ". Now that it was Yeonjun's birthday she felt as if crying and making Yeonjun worried was also wrong and the only feeling she could remember was of guilt and pain.

"I am sorry for ruining your day!" Y/n said bursting Into another fit of tears.

Yeonjun kinda panicked but immediately took action and comforted her again.

Everyone has a sad part of reality. Never in my life have I came across a person without problems. It is just how one deals with it. She showed a side of her which was completely opposite of what she really is. She was nothing but afraid of society's judgement about how she is in reality. Guess what? This is what is the problem with this life. Everyone has kept in mind how they are presenting themselves in front of the 'society' instead of being themselves. Keep in mind to be yourself is what she could think of after breaking down.

It had been long years since anyone had seen the 'strong' Y/n cry. Not even Jasmine and Yeonjun, even after they were one of the most trusted people by Y/n.

After all her thoughts were roaming around in Hoseok's thoughts and memories. The moment they had shared their Club activity swapping mishap with each other. The way her cheeks flushed red when she realized she had accidentally revealed her embarrassing moments with someone she had not known that well at that time. The way he had complimented Y/n's smile which resulted in Y/n's soft little heart do a quick somersault. Leaving everything behind- Yeonjun, the celebration party, Chaewon and guests- she ran out of the house In her party attire running to the Ice cream shop. She needed to let her stuffed feelings go. She needed to talk to Fighter Gyu looking bunny person.

[Author's note]

Sorry for a late update. My exams have ended!!!!!🥳 But I am not planning on giving daily updates hehe. Honestly if you made it till here I am berry berry thankful. Thanks for reading this frackingly shatty book till here.

XOXO

💜💜