Character Introduction: Jasmine

Jasmine:
Jasmine is Y/n's best friend. When no one wanted to befriend Y/n she was kind and friendly enough to befriend Y/n . Jasmine herself loves Combat and is trained very well in Taekwondo. She comes from a rich family too but if compared to Y/n she is not that rich. She unfortunately does not have a father and her mother is an internationally famous chef. Jasmine is herself a very good cook . She taught herself cooking by watching her mother's cooking show which is widely famous on Television. But she lacks love from her mom. Her mom is always on shoots of cooking and trips to foreign countries , her mom has no time for her daughter . Being a good daughter Jasmine is she never blamed her mom and always comforts herself thinking and lying to herself that her mom is doing this for their own good but on the sad part of reality her mom only cared about being famous. Thankful of Jasmine's mom that she still pays for expenses of Jasmine. Jasmine is very close to her bestie Y/n. Jasmine is also joining the Seoul University and accompanying her best friend. Jasmine is known for her cute and girly personality.  Jasmine's world is all about - Taekwondo, Cooking and Pink girly beautiful stuff.

Author's note:
For now all the Character Introductions are completed. I will be starting the story from the next chapter. If there will be more Characters I will be giving their Introduction later in other chapters.💜💜💜💜💜 Keep reading to find out what happens when the Boxing girl and dancing boy cross paths.