Death is Something you can't deal with

Author's note:
This is just going to be an author pov chapter as I am gonna explain a special part of the story that happened in the past which will be affecting the story later in other chapters.Please don't skip this chapter. It is really important if you wanna read the story further. Thanks 💜

Author's pov

We know that when Y/n was called 'Monster' by her fellow classmates she ran from that place and started crying.  When she reached home she stopped talking to her family for a while . Her parents did not even care to ask her what happened and her grandfather was too busy with work. Yeonjun was just a new born who could not talk. Y/n had an uncle called Junyoung. Junyoung was a boxer and being passionate about combat he was not liked by his father who was Y/n's grandfather too but Junyoung loved Y/n and Y/n loved her uncle too as he was the only one she could share her secrets and thoughts with. She cried her heart out to Junyoung and he comforted her and told her not to care about their words. We also know that Hoseok's father was In a competition where he had killed his opponent with the death strike. If you guys thought that the opponent was not an important character you guys are wrong. That opponent was none other than Y/n's dear uncle Junyoung. The one who cried at her husband's death was Y/n's aunt Chaewon. After Junyoung Y/n too chose Boxing as she was passionate about it and had always talked about it to her uncle and being a good uncle and had always supported her.