Beaten up

Meanwhile Hoseok pov

"Okay , so Hoseok we are testing if everyone knows the basic rules, stability, punches and kicks for boxing or not. It is important to know them before starting. Everyone has shown it and everyone is very good at it I see. I will just assign you with Taehyun. Fight with him. I will see about your abilities." The teacher said making Hoseok extremely anxious.

Hoseok knows nothing about boxing except some rules because his little brother keeps babbling about Queen and boxing. Already seeing the future he stepped inside the ring wearing boxing gloves.

Time Skip after the match ends[ because we don't want to see our sunshine losing🥲]

Hoseok was laying on the ring with small bruises all over his body. He was in extreme pain. Even though his Dad was a boxer he had never shown much interest in boxing but instead in dancing.

Hearing loud laughter in the gym he was very ashamed. Jasmine who was in the gym too because of her Taekwondo Club classes came running to help Hoseok leaving the rest of her taekwondo classmates dumbfounded. She pushed the crowd and went to help her crush. You read it correct- CRUSH

"Hoseok , I was not expecting this but since it is what it is I cannot really take extra classes for you as everyone else seems pretty much prepared with Boxing. I can give you about 4 to 5 weeks . Go and learn some basic rules and punches sand kicks. You need to be very stable too. You don't need to attend any club activities till then."

Hoseok somehow got up and took his belongings and left the class with the help of Jasmine.

Hoseok pov

"Thank you for helping me miss. What is your name?"

"I am Kim Jasmine. Call me Jasmine. Let's first take you to the nurse."

"Thankyou Jasmine. It is okay. I will go to the Nurse by myself. You should continue with your class. Bye."

Saying that he left Jasmine as she nodded.

What do I do? I cannot afford any boxing classes. I need to find a teacher quick.