Stress relief skill

Author's pov

The recess was over. It was time for the 5th period. It was about business management. Jasmine was supposed to be in a different class at this period.
Y/n entered the class going to her usual seat which was behind Hoseok. Looking at the seat next her empty she just sighed as her friend would not be there today. Everyone was settling down and that is when a handsome young boy entered the class looking for a seat. Y/n was focused on her textbook and notebook taking down notes just before class to make sure she did not get any scolding from the professor.

"Is this seat taken?" Said the handsome guy.

Y/n looked up from her books.

"Ye- Jungkook? Is that you?" Asked Y/n

" Oh my, Y/n . How have you been? It is  been a long time huh?" Jungkook replied.

" Sit down. The seat is empty. It HAS been a long time. I am doing okay. What about you? I totally lost contact with you after primary school." Y/n replied after meeting her primary school friend after years.

" I am doing good. I missed you"

"So how is everything? I mean your family and all. It was very wrong till the last time I met you."

"Yeah.....I-"

Jungkook was cut of by the teacher who had entered the room by then.

"Get seated kids. We shall start the Class now." Said the teacher.

Time skip to after school

Y/n waiting for Hoseok at the Exit of the University.

"MISS Y/N!!!" Y/n heard someone shout her name

She turned around just to see Hoseok running towards with his hands tightly secured around the straps of his bag.

"Let's go. Sorry I am late." Hoseok said with a bright smile but apologetic eyes.

"It's okay. Let's go"

They reached the dance studio.

"First we need to warm up to avoid unsteady breathing and also to make body at working pace" Mentioned Hoseok

"Okay so show me the warm up process "

They both warmed up and started the dancing lesson

"Since you said that you danced like a dying horse I won't check your skills. We will get started with a beginner choreography Miss" Said Hoseok

"Yah! You don't have to mention that. And also stop calling Miss or Miss Y/n or Queen. Just call me Y/n"

"O-okay. We will learn 1 choreography each week ranging from easy to hard since you are a beginner"

Time skip after dance session ends

"You have great learning skills for a beginner. I think you will be able to learn dance in a short period of time."

"Huh? Thanks. I wanna get over this term quickly. I have huge passion for boxing. Now I am stuck with dance."

"You should not say such things. Dance is not that bad. It can be used as a stress relief skill if you try to love it with your whole heart. You cannot be sad or worried while dancing. It is perfect for those who have loads of stress in their daily life."

Y/n went speechless cause he was correct. When she was learning or dancing she was not worried about the mishap or any other stuff of her personal life. She was just focused on dance . Her mind never diverted to any thing else even for once.

[Author's note]

Hey sleepybeans. I am back. Today was my first test. I got some free time after the other classes. Hope you are not getting bored. The next chapter is going to be spicy and full of suspense so look forward to It. 😁

~sleepyauthor~