Stuffing feelings?

Leaving everything behind- Yeonjun, the celebration party, Chaewon and guests- she ran out of the house In her party attire running to the Ice cream shop. She needed to let her stuffed feelings go. She needed to talk to Fighter Gyu looking bunny person.

The shop was 10 minutes away. She ran the whole way. Some gave her disgusting looks while some were curious and worried about her.

When she reached the shop she saw the bunny costumed person almost entering the shop, probably to end his shift. Before it is too late she tapped his shoulder. He turned around.

From inside Hoseok saw Y/n and immediately bowed. She bowed in return.

"Can we talk?" Asked Y/n

The bunny nodded and she took a seat once again at the outer tables.

"Sorry! But I have to tell you about this! The day I told you about my friend and his father being guilty of killing my uncle? His father did not kill my uncle" she said while tears once again made way to her eyes.

Hoseok panicked because it was hard for him to see Y/n cry. He immediately handed her some napkins which were available on the table. She gladly accepted them and continued to explain while Hoseok was also shocked to hear that his father did not kill Junyoung.

"Today my aunt told me that he had brain tumor but Everyone mistook it for his father's fault of using the death strike. Everyone knew in the family except me and my sibling. They hid it from me! Now I am feeling extremely guilty about breaking friendship with him." She ended slowly calming down since she had let her feelings go. Hoseok just slowly nodded understanding the situation.

There was an awkward silence for a few moments.

"Can I call you Gyu? It was my bunny's name" y/n asks suddenly

Hoseok nods agreeing to Y/n's small request.

"Thank you for listening to me! I have disturbed your work quite a few times these days. I hope you did not mind it!"

Hoseok just shook his bunny head.

Y/n smiled cutely ." I think I have to go now! It is my brother's birthday today after all"

She waved goodbye and left while Hoseok also left for his house after changing.

It was already 10 when she reached home. Instead of going back home she had gone to a park after leaving the ice cream shop. She just sat there thinking about her past memories with Junyoung. How he adored her even more than her own parents did. Her own parents and grandfather only cared about Yeonjun, but she never felt jealousy to Yeonjun. Yeonjun had always treated his sister much more than just 'well'.

By the time she reached home all guests were gone. She rang the door bell and after a very short moment someone opened the door in a rush. It was none other than Yeonjun.

"Where were you? I was so worried!" Yeonjun said. Tears were visible in his eyes. Y/n knew she messed up. Yeonjun never cries easily. She must have worried him a lot.

She hugged him and he burst to tears.

"HOW CAN YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME WHAT HAPPENED? YOU WERE CRYING SO HARD BACK THEN!"
Yeonjun complained

Y/n giggled and felt grateful for having such a brother. "Sorry Jun! I did not mean to! I just wanted some fresh air."

She explained the convo she had with Chaewon and Yeonjun was in utter shock.

"So that is why you were denying your love for Hoseok the other day! You should get back to Hoseok tomorrow and Apologize!"

"Yeah! I will talk to him some other day though! Tomorrow I don't have classes. B-but I do not love Hosoek"

Yeonjun gave Y/n a 'who are you kidding?' look and Y/n had to give in.

"Fine, I do like him but I don't wanna ruin my friendship with Jazz! She likes Hoseok A LOT. I think I will just keep the feelings to myself. They will go away eventually" Y/n said clearly seeming upsat

"Ugh I am kinda jealous of Hoseok hyung. Why does Jasmine like him! We are both stuck sis. Maybe we both have to stuff the feelings" Yeonjun pouted.

"By the way.....Do you have any idea about who Hoseok hyung likes?"

[Author's note]

Sorry just a fill in chapter! By the way listen to 'LO$ER=LO♡ER' by Tomorrow by Together. It is a bop.