Embarrassed

The teacher started a random song. Y/n started worrying knowing she is going to show her weird side to the whole dance class.

She started and the whole class had an expression of disgust on their face.

She was about 30 seconds in when the music suddenly stopped. She looked to her side knowing what she was gonna face.

"Sorry to say but I don't think you have any abilities of dancing. I think you should go learn at least the basic skills from a 5 year old. They dance better than you. You can skip the dance class for 1 month. Come back with the basic dance practice of beginners"

Y/n's face went blank when she heard such disrespectful words from the dance teacher.

She bowed without saying anything and left the classroom.

She started talking to herself in her thoughts.

What does the teacher think of herself? I like the fact she is not like others who always try to give me respect just because I come from a Powerful family but being so rude isn't good. Now the problem is where do I learn dance? If I tell Grandpa that I wanna learn dance he would definitely not let me study in this University . I really wanna study here as it would help me reach my dream goals. I need to find a quick solution.

[Author's Note]
Thanks for reading.  Thinking what is the solution? Don't forget to read the next chapter. Please Vote and leave some comments. I love reading them. Off topic, make sure to love yourself .💜💜💜