Deeds and Injury

"By the way.....Do you have any idea about who Hoseok hyung likes?" Yeonjun asks

Y/n had never actually thought about it. He had never seen him with any girl (or boy?)in the university. He had no friends except Y/n herself.

" I don't know...... I have never asked him or seen him with anyone" Y/n replied plainly.

A mumbled 'hmm' left Yeonjun's mouth.

"By the way do you know where he lives? I mean instead of delaying an apology you should apologize as quickly as possible right?" Yeonjun suggested

"Hmm good idea. I will find out his address and maybe pay him a visit if I am not nervous " Y/n said almost blushing while Yeonjun gave her a teasing look.

☆ The Next Day ☆

Hoseok's pov

I was just leaving my house to go to a nearby restaurant I work at. Those two little energy balls (his siblings)  had already gone to school. I work there as a waiter. I locked my front door and left.

There were quite a few customers today. Suddenly I felt someone pat my shoulder and I turned around.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" It was Miss Jasmine.

"Oh hey Jasmine! I work here. How come you are here?" I was kinda surprised that Miss Jasmine was here. I was nervous too since I know that She has a crush on me. I don't want to give any hopes to her 'cuz I know I can't return her what she feels for me.

"Oh, I was just passing by! I was hungry and I did not yet have my breakfast so I decided to have a quick one here"

"Oh please take a seat. What is your order? We will make It quick!"

"Oh I would like 1 pajeon (savory pancakes, a Korean dish) and a cup of hot coffee"

"Oh okay. I will be right back"

I gave the order to the chef and told him to make it quick. I took  permission from my boss to sit for a few minutes with her since she was a friend . He was very sweet and did not hesitate to let me do whatever I wanted. Afterall I was one of the best and most trusted workers. I took a seat in front of her.

"So you said you work here huh?" She asked. I don't know why but I was embarrassed for some reason.

"Y-yeah! Actually I do a few part time jobs. I work at a hotel during weekends, also as a bartender in a Club and also give out flyers in a bunny costume in front of the ice cream shop,called 'Heavenly' which is at the end of the street" I said

"Ohhhh that must be hard to handle so many jobs and also handle university work right?" Jasmine asked

"Yeah sometimes but I think I have got used to it now"

The conversation lasted for some time. I became close to Jasmine. She is a good person. Then I suddenly felt a buzz in my pants. My phone was ringing. I slid my hand into my right side pocket of the worn out jeans I was wearing. It was from the principal from Joon and Mi's school. I quickly picked it up while Jasmine became quite.

"Yes?"

"Is this Jung Hoseok?"

"Yes speaking"

"Jung Hyejoon from class 1D is your brother right?"

"Yes he is, why? Is there something wrong?"

"Please come to the school as soon as possible sir. Your brother got into a fight with another student and hit his head. He is in the school clinic. "

"WHAT? I AM COMING PLEASE WAIT!!!!"

Everyone in the restaurant was giving me weird looks while I was terrified and worried about Joon's condition.

"Are you free today Jasmine?" I asked In a hurry.

"Yeah why?"

"Please take over my job in 'Heavenly' today! I have some other work to do. It starts from 12 noon. Be on time please!" As I completed my sentence I removed my apron and ran out of the restaurant after gathering my belongings.

I reached the school and immediately went to the principal's office.

"Welcome Mr.Jung . Please go to the school clinic which is at the end of the corridor. Hyejoon is there." The principal told me.

I just bowed and ran to the clinic. I entered after knocking on the door.

Joon was lying on one of the small beds in the room. He had a bandage wrapped around his forehead. Some of the absorbed blood could be seen through it. His eyes were closed. Hyemi was sitting beside her brother's bed while her head and hands rested on the bed. She was sleeping too. Maybe she got tired of waiting and fell asleep.

I immediately pulled a chair and sat down beside the two energy balls. One was hurt and the other one looked very sad. It seemed like they never had any energy and were always this sad. Something was definitely off. After what seemed like 30 minutes Hyejoon woke up. When his eyes fluttered open he looked around the room and once he spotted me he immediately sat up hugged me. He quietly started sobbing. Because of the sound Mi also woke up. She just sat up in her seat with a sad look on her pretty face.

I had embraced Hyejoon.

"What happened angel? How did you get hurt? Principal told me that you got into a fight with your classmate?"
I tried knowing the reason behind Joon's deeds and injury.

"He told that Appa was a very bad person. I am bad too. That is why Eomma left us alone" he said in between sobs.

"I could not stop myself from hitting him but he was stronger than me. He pushed and I got hurt from a wall" Hyejoon continued

"Is that what I taught you? You should not hit others angel! However angry you might be that time, it doesn't mean that you own the right to hurt them right?" Hoseok tried to explain to Hyejoon.

Hyejoon was still hugging Hoseok and his head was buried inside Hoseok's hard but warming chest. Hyejoon slowly nodded understanding that what he did was wrong.

"And after all you know that what he said Is not true right? Don't care about what others think. The truth won't change right?" Hoseok continued.

Hyejoon nodded once again.

Meanwhile Y/n pov

I have found out Hoseok's address. I am very nervous. I am going to meet Gyu before going to Hoseok. Gyu is the best way to express my feelings without worrying about showing my real side to the world. Even though I know that there is a person that is inside of the costume but I kinda have this trusting feeling that whoever is in there would never share my stories with others and keep it a secret just as I want it to be.

[Author's note]

Hey sleepybeans! I am back with another update. Whoever is reading this chapter I hope you have a good day/night/afternoon/evening/ whatever time you are in. Thanks for reading. I think there are a few more chapters to go before this book ends so bare with me and keep reading.

xoxo

~sleepyauthor~