Unknown feelings

Previously

"You should not say such things. Dance is not that bad. It can be used as a stress relief skill if you try to love it with your whole heart. You cannot be sad or worried while dancing. It is perfect for those who have loads of stress in their daily life."

Y/n went speechless cause he was correct. When she was learning or dancing she was not worried about the mishap or any other stuff of her personal life. She was just focused on dance . Her mind never diverted to any thing else even for once.

Present

"A-ah....O-okay.....Sorry?" Y/n managed to slip the words after going speechless.

"No no, you don't have to be sorry. It is just your opinion. I just wanted you to know that without knowing the full reality do not make conclusions about a particular topic."

"Yeah right! I will keep that in mind. Thanks" Y/n said showing a small smile which Hoseok returned with a warm one.

They then picked up their belongings and left the dance studio

At the Exit of the dance studio

"See you tomorrow Hoseok. We will be seeing your defence skills tomorrow ok?"

"Y-yeah ok. I have to go now for my part time jobs. See you" Said Hoseok looking at this phone screen and immediately running off.

"O-oh" Y/n released the word while stuttering due to the sudden running of Hoseok. Not thinking much but turning the other way she left for her house. Her cheeks were a very light shade of red by now but she had no idea why

At Y/n's home

Y/n pov

After cleaning up she went to the kitchen to get something to eat as she was almost starving by now. She grabbed some bread and made herself some sandwich as that was all she could make for herself without making a mess in the kitchen.

"Heyyy! What are you up to?"

"Are you blind? According to my point of view I see myself holding a sandwich and eating it peacefully until my sweet brother  comes and decides to act blind." Y/n said while faking a smile but laughing internally.

"Yah! That was rude you know?" Yeonjun replied

"Sorry~ I didn't mean to say it in that way. I am just starving."

"Hmmm. Can you make me one too?"

"Sure. Once I finish eating."

"Okay. So how was your day today? You were going to have training today right?"

"Yup! It was a good day. Hoseok has great patience and also teaches me well. Well for his training skills, he has great stamina and would be good at Boxing if he tries harder." Y/n said while smiling brightly.

"Wahhhh~ I have never seen you smile so bright while talking about someone. Not even me, world's best brother. Ohhhh~ I sense something. LOVE   LOVE   LOVE   LOVE" Yeonjun ended with a teasing smirk.😏

Y/n was flustered. She was not in her right mind anymore wondering if Yeonjun is right or just teasing?

"Am I really falling for him? I am always flustered around Hoseok though? I always have this tingling sensation in my stomach? Is Yeonjun for real about me liking Hoseok more than JUST FRIENDS? I don't know" Y/n thought in her mind while not answering to Yeonjun which made Yeonjun's suspect about her liking Hoseok even more clear.

"Y/n? Y/n? Y/N!!!!?" Yeonjun yelled to bring his sister out of dreamland.

"H-huh? Huh? N-no. Of course not. I do not love Hoseok. Or do I?" Y/n ,mumbled the last part but Yeonjun's ears were faster.

"You do love him!!!! The last part is enough for me to understand!!! Ahhh~  Finally after so many years you got over your fear. Let me meet Hoseok hyung. I just wanna know if he is good for you." Yeonjun said while jumping around the kitchen in excitement.

"H-huh? I like him?" The words slipped from Y/n's mouthed while she stared at Yeonjun's excited eyes as she believed Yeonjun more than her own soul.

"Yes you do!!!" Yeonjun said with a very big smile on his face.

Y/n moved her gaze from Yeonjun and stared into nowhere. She was confused and did not want to believe her brother's words. She got up from her seat while still staring into the air and walked away from the kitchen as she had lost her appetite.

"Yah! Before going make me my sandwich. Complete yours too. No wasting of food In this household."

[Author's Note]
Hey sleepybeans! I am back with another chapter. Maybe it was not a very spicy chapter but this was all my brain could make up for the story. But Y/n almost realizing that she has feelings for our sunshine, isn't it spicy and fun. And as I said there will be suspense let me know what you think " Did Y/n make the sandwich for Yeonjunnie or nah?"

Please shower me with votes and comments. I love reading the comments, especially funny ones. Till the next update buh-bye.💜💜