Swapped

Classes had ended for the day and most of the children had already told there interests to the professor. Hoseok was running down the hallway to reach the Art Club to register his name for Dance Club. The moment he reached he saw Y/n at the door looking for someone. Hoseok did not want to get close with Y/n but was curious to know who was Y/n looking for. He went and slowly called out for Y/n.

"Queen?"

Y/n turned to find Hoseok looking at her with a confused and hesitant expression.

"Yes?"

"Whom are you looking for?" Hoseok asked.

"The professor who had told us to register our names for the Club. Why are you asking?"Y/n replied plainly.

"Oh I was just wondering why are you standing in front of the Art Club looking clueless. Sorry to dis-"Hoseok was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Ohhhh Children. Sorry I am late . Come on in and register your names."
Said the professor.

Y/n released a sigh of relief and walked into the Art Club with Hoseok following.

"So tell me, what do you want to choose?" The professor eagerly asked.

"Boxing Club"                     "Dance Club"

The teacher did not interrogate much and wrote down their names for it.

"Thanks for registering" Both the students bowed and turned to their respective ways leaving the Art Club.

NEXT DAY

The teacher walked into the class and everyone went silent.

"Everyday each student will have their Club activity during the 4th period just before recess. Hope everyone had made proper choices yesterday as once your name is registered in a Club activity you cannot change it."

The students replied "Yes Professor"

TIME SKIP TO 4TH PERIOD (CLUB ACTIVITY)

Y/n pov
I entered the University Gym where all the Combat Club Activities will be taking place. All the students for boxing, Taekwondo and Karate will be in here. All the Boxing students gathered at one area as the teacher started calling our names for attendance to make sure everyone was in there.

"Jeon Jungkook?"

"Present sir!"

"Park Chaeyoung?"

"Present Sir!"

I waited for my name.

"Jung Hoseok?"
I was confused . I exactly remember that he had chosen the Dance Club. How is it possible that his name is in the Boxing Club. I did not think much and continued to wait for my name.

Eventually the attendance came to an end. I walked over to the teacher to ask him why was name not called out?

"Excuse me sir? I am Choi Y/n. I had opted for the Boxing Club but unexpectedly my name was not called out. May I know why?" I asked with a serious expression.

"Huh? I was not informed of Choi Y/n being in my class. I think you are mistaken Miss." Stated the Boxing teacher.

I was so confused. I bet I had registered my Name for boxing. That's weird..... Wait a minute..... Don't tell me it is what I think it is.

Shit.

I cursed in my mind.

Hoseok pov

I entered the dance studio as the girls began gossiping. This was kind of annoying but I just overlooked it. The teacher eventually entered. She started taking the attendance.

"Lalisa Manoban?"

"Present ma'am"

"Park Jimin?"

"Present ma'am"

"Choi Soobin?"

"Present ma'am"

"Choi Y/n?"

Once hearing her name I was confused and shocked as I was sure she had chosen Boxing as we had registered together. I was thinking deeply while waiting for my name. The attendance was finished and the teacher was about to start the Class. I went to the teacher asked her about my name not being in the attendance.

"Sorry to disturb but you did not call my name. I am Jung Hoseok."

The teacher was surprised and confused."Oh? Your name is not in the list. I was informed any new student."

I was confused and kinda worried cuz if it is what I think it is then it is gonna be a very big problem as I cannot change my Club activity.

Crap.

Author pov

Y/n and Hoseok took permission from their Club teachers and went to the professor who took their registration.
They reached to her at the same time. They stared at each other in confusion which was slowly turning into surety.

They asked the teacher and guess what were they thinking?

Yes sir. Their activities got swapped due to registering at the same time.

They requested the professor many times but she could do nothing about and told they had to switch their classes for atleast one term. They can change it again in the next term.

Note:
In the University their will 3 terms making each term 4 months long.

Y/n and Hoseok sighed in defeat and decided to stick to what the professor had said as they could not do anything about it.

[Author's message]

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. It is quite long than the previous chapters. Don't forget to vote. I love reading comments so make sure to leave at least some.😃 I wanted to make one thing clear that maybe in the later chapters I will be using a few idols on the evil side. It is does not mean that I hate them. Yeah that is it for the chapter. Bye. See you in the next chapter.💜