Bunny costumed person

" Hello auntie! Do you remember me? Choi Y/n? Uncle Junyoung once brought me over when I was younger? Do you remember?"

"Oh my! Y/n dear! How have you been?" Chaewon replied recalling who Y/n was.

"I am good. I was about to get some food. Would you like to join me? I know a good restaurant nearby!" Y/n insisted

"Oh yeah sure, let's go! We have a lot to catch up on!"

Y/n and Chaewon arrived at the restaurant and ordered their respective foods.

"I have not seen you and Yeonjun since a very long time! You have grown up so beautifully." Chaewon started the conversation in the meantime while they were waiting for their food to arrive.

"Oh thank you auntie. Yeonjun and I were wondering about you a few days ago. The last time you had seen him he was only about 7 or 8 years old. He has grown up very well!"

"Oh really!!! You must have a picture of him right? I am very curios about how he looks now"

"Yeah of course. Just a minute I will find a good one........uhm yeah see" Y/n handed over her phone to aunt Chaewon.

"Oh he was so small back then. He grew up so well. He is still so cute. He was so naughty back then. Now he looks innocent. " Chaewon was amazed by Yeonjun's beauty. Guess who's the prettier sibling here?

"Only I know how iNnOcEnT he actually is" Y/n thought. "Yeah he very respectful and innocent. He now runs his own business. Grandpa wanted him to start working already!" Y/n said

"Oh no! Already?! He is young now."

"Yeah he did it but since it was his dream to be a gamer he now has his own gaming business! I am proud of him!" Y/n said while showing a proud smile.

"Ohhh it is nice that he doing what he likes." Chaewom sighed in relief

The food arrived just then. They talked about a few random things like their personal life and enjoyed themselves.

"By the way auntie! Next week is Junnie's birthday. I am planning on surprising him with a small party at the house! Please attend it! I insist" Y/n said out of the blue

"Oh but your grandpa might not like it since he never supported my marriage with your uncle" Chaewon said in a sad tone

"Oh Don't worry auntie! Grandpa is flying away to Dubai for a few weeks for business purposes. You can come without any worries!"

" Ah really?! I would love to be there! Thanks for inviting me dear" Chaewon shared a warm smile with Y/n

After that they parted ways as Chaewon had some work and Y/n left to get soda at the convenient store.

She entered the nearest convenient store and went to the drinks section. She got a few soda bottles and dropped them in the cart she was pushing around. She saw some instant noodle packets and picked them up. She had never tried them. Rich life. [Can't relate, I am broke for life] She had always heard people praising them so she sneaked a few in her cart. Grandpa thinks eating such food is gross so it was never allowed in the house but since he was away from home she could always break a few rules. She paid for the soda and noodles and walked out the convenient store.

Across the store she saw a ice cream shop where there was a person dressed in a bunny costume who gives out advertisement flyers. Some kids were disturbing the person and playing around with the costume. The costume included of a huge bunny mask which sits on top of the head making your head feel heavy. She immediately ran over to the shop and helped the bunny costumed person. The children ran away Immediately.

" Are you good? "  Y/n said helping the person become steady by holding the huge head costume in place.

[Author's note]

Sorry this is just a fill in chapter so it is short. The next chapter will be uploaded sooner than usual so be ready. I am gonna reveal a huge part of the story.😏😉