Headache

Previously

"I can never trust a killer's son! Your Father killed my uncle! The famous Boxer of that time too! CHOI JUNYOUNG"

Present

"H-huh?" Hoseok was shocked

"Don't pretend you don't know about your father's deeds! He had killed my uncle" Y/n said as she started sobbing harder.

"Y/n please don't misunderstand. You can trust me. It is not my fault that my father had killed your uncle. I-it was a boxing match and using the d-death strike is every player's right."

"I know!!!! But killing someone is not a  right."

Hoseok could not say anything.  There was a moment of silence between the two. Y/n slowly comforted herself and strictly looked over to Hoseok.

"From now onwards we are just in a student-teacher relationship. I will meet you at the dance studio." With that Y/n bowed in a formal way and left the place.

She was quite embarrassed about how she had shouted at Hoseok shamelessly but she was far more fuming with anger than being embarrassed. She had met a person from the family she had never wanted to come in contact with. Not only met but also fell for a person whom she should "not have fallen for". This just made her fear of falling in love with a person increase.

She looked over to her phonescreen to realize that between this time she had missed the recess period and was already late for the next class. She ran back to the University and ran to her usual class. She was panting heavily.

"S-sorry professor. M-may I come in? Please?" Asked Y/n while continuously bowing as a sign of asking for an apology.

"Miss Choi? Where have you been?" Asked the professor with a stern look

"I-I was at the university clinic. M-my head was paining. I went to get some medicine. S-sorry." Y/n made an excuse because of course she could not tell everyone that she had just fought with the school handsome boy.

The professor seemed to buy the excuse and let Y/n in the class.

"Oh Y/n ! Are you okay now? Has your headache stopped?" Asked Jasmine in a concerned tone.

"H-huh? Y-yeah I am feeling good now!" Replied Y/n looking a bit off.

Jasmine did not Ask more but Hoseok who was just in front of Y/n already knew about Y/n cuz duhhh...of course he would know.

Y/n and Hoseok, both could not concentrate on the rest of the classes. Y/n was furious about making the same mistake she made years ago when she fell for James. Hoseok was feeling very sad and somehow frustrated and angry about belonging to that Jung family.

Later when the University day ended they met at the dance studio. Y/n and Hoseok pretended as if nothing had happened at the park. They talked very normally but the spark in both of their eyes was gone. Y/n was working even harder on her skills as she wanted this to end already.

Time skip at Y/n's house( Y/n pov)

After reaching the house I went for a bath. I slipped off my clothes and stepped Inside the bathtub which was full of water from the open tap. When I entered the bath tub the same thoughts rushed back to my mind. I still have feelings for him and I still trust him. But I still do not 'wanna'rust him. His father killed my uncle . I do not wanna keep any contacts with such a family or family's member. Suddenly tears started streaming from my eyes down my cheeks once again. My heart was broken once again. I cried my heart out. After the shower I wore loose and light clothes and opened my door to leave the room to get food. I put a foot out when-

Author's pov

"HOW WAS YOUR DAY?" out of nowhere Yeonjun popped out making Y/n flinch.

"YAH! Is that how you greet someone? In such a scary way huh?" Y/n recorded the words and scolded Yeonjun.

"Oh sorry but how was your day? Did you confess to Hoseok hyung yet?"

"What would I confess to Hoseok? And why are we even we talking about him ?"

"You have to confess that you love him Sis. You ask why are we talking about him? because he is your freaking crush"

"I do not have a crush on him! And about confession of love , you should confess to Jasmine first before giving me advices . If you Don't confess you would never win over her. Jasmine told me the other day that she likes Hoseok"

"WHAT?!!! SHE LIKES HOSEOK HYUNG. A LOVE TRIANGLE BETWEEN YOU, HOSEOK HYUNG AND JASMINE!!!! WHAT ABOUT MEEEEE ????"

"First of all there is no love triangle. I do not love him. He does not love me. I just know that Jasmine likes Hoseok. Second "what about you?".... If you Don't wanna lose Jazz just propose to her first because there are a lot of boys at my university who are ready to die for her one glance. Better speed up bro!"

"Boys at the University like her?!!! I am screwed up. Give me ideas to tell her about my feelings. QUICK!!!!!!"

" What? Just go and tell her"

"I am nervous"

"Okay then"

"Huh? Okay then? You Don't care?"

"I do but it is not me who is supposed to propose"

Yeonjun was now stressed.

"Well I am going to get some food outside. Wanna join me or should I get you something on my way back?" Asked Y/n

"H-huh? N-no. Just get some soda. We are running out of it." Yeonjun said still looking worried about losing Jazmine.

"OK. See ya later. Think about your confession"

Y/n went out of the house. On the way she saw someone across the road. She ran towards the person's direction

" Hello auntie! Do you remember me? Choi Y/n? Uncle Junyoung once brought me over when I was younger? Do you remember?"