Party Party yeah~

" Are you good? "  Y/n said helping the person become steady by holding the huge head costume in place.

The bunny person just nodded his head as they are not allowed to speak while work.

Little did Y/n know that the person inside the bunny costume was none other than Hoseok. It was one of the part time jobs which Hoseok did daily.

Hoseok was quite surprised to see this side of the Boxing 'Queen'. She was smiling happily because the bunny reminded her of something.

Flashback

"Y/n~" Junyoung called after entering the house

"Hello Uncle~" Baby Y/n said

"Look I what have I brought for you" Junyoung said while taking out a stuffed toy bunny from his bag.

Y/n squeeled and immediately got the toy from her uncle's hands. Junyoung giggled and pet Y/n's head lovingly. Y/n had always loved such stuff but till the age of 5 she wasn't allowed to get such things.

"Thank you so much Uncle. I am gonna name it fighter gyu. My bunny is very strong" Y/n said while showing the cutest smile ever.

"Fighter gyu huh? I like that"

Present

"Is that Y/n? She looks so happy! " Hoseok thought

"I will be heading to the ice cream shop now! You look cute by the way!" She ended the last sentence with a wide and warm smile.

She entered the ice cream shop and went to the counter to order something.

The shop also provided drinks but it was mainly for ice cream.

"One black coffee please" Y/n ordered

"Ma'am today is our shop's 5th anniversary so we are providing free ice cream to each costumer. Please choose one according to your preference"

Right then Y/n remembered her friend's words when they were in high school

" y/n why don't you like strawberry ice cream? Every girl likes strawberry ice cream." Jazz said

"I just have never tried it. I don't like the aesthetic of strawberry ice cream being essential for girls."

"I would like a strawberry ice cream please " Y/n found the right time to try out strawberry ice cream.

"Okay miss. Please take a seat . We will prepare your order soon"

Y/n smiled and nodded. She waked over to an empty seat and stared out of the glass panel from where the street could be seen and also the costumed bunny (Hoseok). She smiled at the costumed person not being aware of Hoseok being inside it. Hoseok turned to Y/n too and stared at her from inside the costume. All that she could think of was her old Fighter gyu who looked very similar to the costumed bunny person.

Her order arrived and she immediately took a bite of the ice cream and was amazed of its taste.

Hoseok had never imagined that Y/n might like such stuff. He was  mesmerized of Y/n's beauty.

________________________________________

Only one day was left before Yeonjun's birthday. Y/n was unfortunately given some business related work by the Choi Productions manager since she was a part of the company too. She was supposed to prepare a presentation on the sales of the company and how to increase its annual rate. She sat in front of her computer screen staring at it blankly. She ran her hands through her hair like a mad person. Her hair was messed up. She looked into the nearest mirror in her room and knew she needed a break. She combed her hair and put on better clothes. She left to get some 'strawberry ice cream'. After that day she absolutely fell in love with the flavour. She ordered an ice cream and took a seat at one of the tables set up outside the shop. The bunny costumed guy (Hoseok) was still there working and giving out flyers.

"Excuse me!" Y/n called out to the costumed guy.

Hoseok turned around and walked over to Y/n.

"Please take a seat! I would like to talk to you." Y/n said while pointing at the seat right across her.

Hoseok did not say anything and pulled the chair back and sat on it.

"I don't know why but I have this feeling to share my personal feelings with you. Maybe because you look like an old bunny toy I used to own or maybe cuz you can't talk during your work so I won't be able to hear your judging thoughts about me."

Hoseok just nodded.

"I have been going through a lot these days. I study at the Seoul University. I have a friend there. Our club activities got mixed up. We teach each other the club activities since the one he got is what I am good at and what I received was what he is good at. There is only a week more left till he trains me. A few days ago I realized that he belongs to the family which killed my dear uncle. I have mixed emotions. I Don't wanna trust him but I still do trust him going against the emotions I am feeling at a constant pace."

Hoseok did nothing but realize that Y/n was troubled because of the incident that happened a couple or more days ago. Well he was too, troubled about losing his loved one was always his fear since he had already lost some of them.

"I don't kno-" Y/n was cut off by the waiter's voice

"Here is your order miss" the waiter cheerfully called and placed the strawberry ice cream on the table.

Hoseok immediately got up and bowed to the waiter and Y/n and got back to work. Y/n just sat there staring into nowhere while taking slow bites of her icecream.

________________________________________

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEONJUN!!!" cheered everyone In the party hall while Yeonjun cut his cake and placed a big piece of cake into his dear sister's mouth. Chaewon had also come to party.

After some time while Everyone was enjoying the party which was filled with loud music and Yeonjun's friends dancing to it. Yeonjun had quite a lot of friends since he used to be very popular at his old school and tried his best to keep in contact with all his friends after he had to quit it. Between all this Y/n walked over to Aunt Chaewon since she did not get to talk to her since the start of the party due to a huge amount of guests.

"Hi auntie~" y/n called sweetly and greeted Chaewon with a bow.

"Hello dear! The party seems hyped up. I wish your uncle was here. He loved such a party." Chaewon replied thinking of the older days.

"Yeah auntie! I wish he was here. I miss him more by every single passing day. Jung Ha-joon was really merciless to kill someone on the Boxing ring with the death strike. If I would be in his place I would rather lose than taking away someone's life." Y/n replied while gritting her teeth at the thought of Jung Ha-joon.

"You don't know? Your uncle was not killed by the death strike. He was a patient of brain tumor. That night was his last time on earth. As his passion he wanted to have a boxing match for the last time. The death strike was powerful which resulted in worse condition of Junyoung and he died because of the extra force but the main cause was his brain tumor."

[Author's note]

The twist is here bitches~ Now get ready for some epic drama.😏