Chapter 16: Plan part 2

I stayed in Aragorn's castle for a while as we wait for the the ceremony of his and Arwen's wedding. I would want to leave this place if only because the two wants me to stay and be there for their wedding. During the ceremony, I know that I will be meeting Thranduil  again along with his woman. I don't want to see that because it is hurting me everytime.

"I know what you are thinking, M'lady. Thranduil and Eluriel. Did I guess it right?" Elrond asked me and sat beside me. I only looked at him and smiled sadly as my answer.

During the time when I am depressed because of what happened in my life, it is him and his wife who are beside me. No wonder he knows what I am thinking right now.

"What do you think?"  I asked him back. He showed me a genuine smile before he answered.

"Well, you cannot lie to me, Jannidriel. I would always know if you are lying or not." He said and gave out a soft chuckle.

" You are right. I cannot lie to you. My bad."  I said and laughed,too.

"I am just thinking what would happen if we all meet in here. I don't want to ruin your daughter's wedding. What I want during that day, is that Aragorn and Arwen will be happy . It is at least the gift that I would give them. If we meet, there would be chaos."  I said while looking afar.

" I know they would understood if they will not see your presence in the wedding hall during that time. As long as they know that you are here -- whether  near or far from them... watching them and giving them blessing, I know they  will be grateful for that. They understand your situation right now. Do not worry." He said and pat my shoulder. I only give him a smile.

" Yeah, I hope so... "  I told myself and heaved a sigh.

"I hope what you are saying are true. If it is real, I would be grateful but we'll, if those stubborn kids will ask me to be their, that would be my end."  I said while laughing. Instead of laughing with me, he looked at me suspiciously.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? "  I told him while giggling.

" It is not funny, Jannidriel. Don't ever say that. Are you planning to kill her during the wedding? I thought you said you don't want to ruin the wedding?" He said while looking at me like I am about to kill someone.

I laughed and waved my hand in the air when he said that. Haha... They were always serious, oh my goodness.

" Ahem!  Am I not allowed to tell a joke now? "  I said as I playfully smiled at him.

" No, but if it is about you, it is not a joke already. " He said. I just laughed at his reaction.

"What's wrong with that?  You know that someday the thing that you guys  do not want to happen will surely happen. You know, you guys care of me too much. What if it is time for me to leave, won't you guys let me go? "  I said while smiling. I know they  feel sensitive to this kind of topic because I became part of them. I, too are kind of emotional in this topic because aside from Thranduil and Legolas, they became like my family in this world.

"You are still here so do not think of it. It is not happening yet  so stop that."  He said and heaved a sigh. Well yeah, he's right. I guess I just got this half-elf guy upset, haha! That's a first time actually.

TBC....