Chapter 7: Lothlorien

"It's alright,  they're with me." I said as we the guards of Lothlorien came and pointed their weapons to the fellowship.  Haldir which is the captain of the guards here in Lothlorien bowed as a respect which I relayed him with a warm smile.

"Please forgive us for what we did.  We didn't mean,  M'lady." Haldir said.  I smiled at him and put my hands on his shoulders. 

"You didn't know that we're coming. You just did your work, Haldir. It's alright." I said. After that, we went to the palace. I already asked one of the guards to go and tell Galadriel that we are here.

When we reached the place, the evidence of the falling of Middle-earth is visible in the place.  Only Galadriel's power is the only thing that keeps this place strong and in place.

I let the fellowship go inside the palace first before I do.  I talked to Haldir for a moment and then went in just the same. As I went inside,  I can hear Galadriel's voice in my head telling each and everyone of the fellowship that they are holding the most dangerous weapon. I saw Frodo bring the ring out from his clothes and showed the bring to Galadriel. I saw how Galadriel flinch and I saw in her eyes the desire of claiming the ring.

"Keep it, Frodo." I said and looked at the surprised Galadriel in front of me. She looked away when she realized that I am looking at her. 

"Show the guest their chambers." She said and began to walk away when I spoke.

"You want the ring for yourself?" She looked at me surprised.

"I know what someone desires to have just by looking at their eyes, Lady Galadriel." I said. She walked near me and began to go down of his knees.

"This is wrong.  Help me, Jannidriel. I will not be corrupted by the ring." She said and shook her head.  I sat down on the floor and held her face. 

"Fight it, mellonin. Only you can help yourself this time. It is a test that you have to pass. I know you can pass it. Just believe you can do it. Whenever you cannot, then I'll find a way to help you." I said and helped her stand. We went to her garden and stayed there for a while to talk about their lives when I didn't come here.