Chapter 9: Leaving Löthlöriën

We stayed to the Löthlöriën for a week and now we are going to leave. One of this days, these men would definitely expect the unexpected and I guess it is time for me to leave the fellowship. Galadriel and Celeborn gave gifts to the fellowship which I don't really mind because they will need it to the journey somehow.

After they got their gifts, they began to sit to the boat that was designated for them. As for me, I can just walk to the water. I don't need to ride to the boat.

The fellowship began their journey.  They stopped for a while in a place where I know orcs are abundant and possible ambush may come.  I know that during this time,  Boromir  will try to get the ring from Frodo and then orcs will come.  I asked some of the Löthlöriën guards to secretly follow us because I know this will happen.  I went away from them and climb on a tree where I could see them and I made sure that they won't see me.

Just as expected,  Boromir are trying to get the ring from the hobbit and one of the guards whobfollwedbus looked at me for permission to go down and fight Boromir but I stopped.  I am just waiting for the orcs to come. This is my bait. I do not want any of them will die in this mission because if there's someone who will die here, it will be Sauron and not this kids.

Just as soon that I saw the orcs are coming near the fellowship I jumped down and the guards followed me.

"Orcs! " I shouted at them which made Boromir turn around and fight the orcs.

"M'lady, the orcs took the hobbits. What is your command." One of them said which made me look at the orcs take the hobbit.

"The two of you will follow them secretly. Make sure that they will be in good condition most importantly the ring bearer." I said and two of them started to follow the orcs.

"The rest of you will continue to follow us secretly." I said and they nod as an answer.

"Anyone injured?" I asked Aragorn when I came near the remaining of the fellowship. Aragorn in the other hand looked at Boromir  who are sitting on the ground holding his chest. I came near him and stripped the cloth to where he was holding.  I saw blood gushing from it.

I turned and looked at Aragorn and instructed him to come near me.  I asked him to hold the cloth that I put in Boromir's wound. Thank goodness  that just I look at my bag,  I saw a kingsfoil there. The weapon used is poisoned so I need to heal it as soon as possible.

I squeezed the herb and rubbed it against my hands and then put the kingsfoil in Boromir's wound and began to chant. Boromir went unconscious just as after I healed him so we had to stay where we are until he will wake up.

"Where are the hobbits?" Aragorn asked the two. I looked at them.

"Some orcs took them. I have to leave you here and follow them. I will just ask someone to give you notice if I found them."  I stood up and put my bow and arrows on my back and also put my sword on my hip.

"When will you leave?" Legolas asked me without looking at me.

"Today. The earlier the better." I said and checked my things if I forgot something. I stopped for a while when I saw the necklace that I had made for Legolas. I hold it and clenched it in my hand. I know he hates me but this is the only way for me to protect him.

I went near Legolas and put the necklace into its place.

"I know you hate me and you are doubting me, Legolas. But...  Your protection is all I wanted. Hate me till you want but as soon as this mission is done, I want you to go back safely to your father." I said and hugged him.  He didn't hug me back so I just kiss his cheeks and bade the two goodbye.