Chapter 3: The Arrival of the Ring bearer

Two days had passed since the Lady of Middle-earth went to the Shire to see the ring and they are expecting the ring bearer to be in Imlandris by night or by dawn. Bilbo on the other hand had reached the land safely and coping about losing the ring. Little did he know that by the dawn or later, he’ll see his nephew and the ring again…

The borders of Imlandris are being kept guarded strongly. It is silent like there’s no living people or animals in the place. If there’s a place where people are forbidden to go to, that would be the border. It is the borders of the four known lands who took the refugees are the most dangerous places ever for it is where some of Sauron’s men are inhabiting. It is the only place where they can surely get some elves, dwarves, and any sprites that doesn’t follow Sauron. Every border of the four Kingdoms except Mirkwood is quiet, cold and looks creepy.

Arwen, the daughter of Lord Elrond heard that the ring bearer would come to Rivendell and surrender the ring for the high elves and the other races to decide who’ll take it to Mount Doom in Mordor. She sat to the big rocks in the river near the border waiting for t hem for maybe they will need her service. After an hour, she decided to take a walk near the border when she saw from the bright light of the big moon above that number of people are running and trying to pass to the border of Lonely Mountains going to Rivendell. She ran near them and saw that the love of her life, Aragorn is one of them. She helped them to cross the border. Since she had her horse and the wraith that is following the company is aiming the young hobbit that is with them on which she suspected to be the one who is holding the ring, she took the hobbit with her when she entered the border. The wraith on the other hand followed them inside the border and only stopped when it begins to get burned. The rest of the company is already in the border when the wraith went away. Arwen asked Aragorn to look for kingsfoil to be used as medicine in easing the pain that the young hobbit is feeling. When the herb is found and the hobbit is treated, they went home and refer the hobbit to Arwen’s father.

“What did I told you, Young one? Why are you there?” Elrond Asked his daughter when they went out of the room where the hobbit resides.

“I want to help even just a little, Ada.” She said and bowed her head in embarrassment.

“There’s no need for you to be embarrassed, you know? At least you help the company to come here.” Someone said which made her look at the person who said that and she flinched when she already confirmed who really the person is.

“L-Lady Jannidriel?” She asked. The Lady are just smiling at her from ear to ear.

“The one and only, My Dear.” She said and chuckles. This made her go to the woman and hugs her tight.

“You are not going to crush me, are you?” Lady Jannidriel said while laughing but returned the hug just the same.

“I thought you are no more. Thank Eru that you are not.” She said while smiling and hugs her again.

I still need to do something, My Dear.” She said and caressed the tear stained face of the young elf. They spend their time making stories while waiting for the ring bearer to wake up from his deep slumber. Lady Jannidriel has already cured the hobbit before sleep took the hobbit.