Part 18: Answers

I was left there looking at my son as he went away from me... Again when I felt a pang of pain in my body. The poison in my body are spreading faster than usual today. Maybe because Eluriel is here.

With my body in pain, I was left there lying on the ground trying to ease the pain until I heard a voice of one of the Valars.

"We know, what you feel, Jannidriel. We are sorry that you have to endure that. You know,  that as long as you  have to finish the person who made this mess, everything will be alright. We promised you that."  The voice said. I bowed my head because I know that this will be a long ride before everything will be alright. 

After spending some time in the forest I decided to go back and have a rest. I have to plan properly what I will do to avoid many casualties during the war against the remaining army of the dark forces.

"Where have you been?  I have been looking for you everywhere." Elrond asked me when he saw me on the corridor going to the room I am occupying.

"Oh... When you look for me everywhere, I am sure you found me already. I don't think you did, my friend."  I said while laughing.

"I don't know why you are enjoying  teasing me, My Lady."   He said while shaking his head while smiling.

"What's up? Why are you looking for me, anyway?"  I said as we slowly walker through the corridor.

"I am just worried about you. I know you saw them  a while ago."  he said which made me smile sadly.

"Yes... I did. If you are wondering what feelings did I feel when I saw them, well... You know already. Nothing changed."  I said and sat on a space near a post.

"Even though I am hurt right now, who cares about my feelings anyway. I guess it is just one of the challenge that I have to surpass. One day you'll see, my friend , that I will not feel that hurt again."  I said and smiled at him.  He did not gave any remark when he said that but I can see in his eyes the pity and sympathy.

"Thanks for being a friend to me, Elrond. I'll treasure this friendship until the day of my death." I said and stood up to hug him then I turn around and walk away from him.

Sorry Elrond... I know you are always against me saying things like the things that I just said and  you know that I have "died" twice. With this I know you are thinking that I would fabricate everything again... Sorry... But this will be the last time.

I hope that by that time, everyone would be happy. I hope everyone a good life.

To Be continued...