Chapter 13: Getting to the Start of the End

Jannidriel's POV

I have been following Frodo and his gardener, Samwise. I saw how they hide from the Orcs with the cloak that was given by Lady Galadriel. I keep on following them, most especially Frodo, who are holding the ring, I saw how he resisted the power of the ring, again and again. During the council that was held in Imladris, I actually want to take the ring and I will be the one to put the that ring to where it must be. I can actually change the prophecy that was written but I also want to be with Legolas even in just a short period of time. I know to myself that I am selfish in this that I I lead this innocent people into this but this is the only thing that I know for me to be with my son once again. Just like what I said, I am not perfect. I may be the person that the Valars chose to look upon Middle-earth but I am not perfect. I can do this things, too.

I saw that they have entered the fortress of Shelob. I am watching them carefully to give aid whenever they needed it. I saw how Samwise and Frodo fight Shelob. I saw that Frodo's has been stinged by Shelob but in the end, the spider died just the same. I was about to approach the poor hobbit when I saw an Orc approaching them. By the time that the orcs are quarelling, I sneaked and feed Frodo the antidote. I keep on watching them until the time where they approached Mt. Doom. When they went inside the cave where it is the opening, I silently waited for them because I teleported there already.

As Frodo's about to put the ring to the fire, I he's tempted to put the ring on his finger. He's about to put the ring on his index finger when I stopped him from doing so.

"Don't, Frodo. You know what's about to happen if you are to fall to the temptation that are in front of you. Do what you ought to do, Frodo. You can do it." I whispered on his ear. As he's going to put it on the fire, I sense Smeagol. He was about to jump to Frodo to get the ring from him when, I took the lace where Frodo put the ring, put it in the neck of the ugly creature and kick him in the fire. I watched how the ring along with the creature melt on the fire. This may not the end of everything but this will be the start of the real fight between me and the person who caused all this mess.