you don't care, do you?

𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫    peter insisted on taking me to school, see my parents like peter, not because he's a soc, okay maybe that but they just see the good in him, some

𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
peter insisted on taking me to school, see my parents like peter, not because he's a soc, okay maybe that but they just see the good in him, some. don't think i forgiven ponyboy and the gang because i haven't, not after he became the reason why i'm grounded.

i slipped on a yellow t-shirt, covered by a black sweatshirt with red lining coming down the arms, nobody likes the way i dress, not even cherry, they would call me a "greaser wannabe" but that's when i'm not trying, actually i'm not even trying at all, i hates skirts and all that shit.

i step outside my house and there was peter, just standing in front my front yard with his backpack in his hand. peter was taller than me, i'd say 5'11?

"ready to go?" he asked.

"you think i got up early to get ready just to say no?" i giggled.

"point taken." peter started walking with his hand in mine.

no we're not dating but as friends, ya know? i don't like peter as much as i did before since i've already met ponyboy who will never feel the same about me. peter's changed i guess, he stopped being a jerk since 5th grade but that was the last time we've ever talked.

    we make it into the school with everyone's mouths close to their buddy's ears, i noticed ponyboy and johnny staring but why should i care anyways, they're the ones who left me at the drive-in just to get grounded. peter ran towards his friends, they go skating together by the ramps, i see them around sometimes.

    "woah, pete you ask talia valance to be yours?" timothy asked.

    "har-har tim, you're funny but no, tali's my date to the dance. speaking of dates, you guys got any?" peter opened his locker for some books.

    "i asked jada but she turned me down, then i asked kelianna and i'm pretty sure it's a date." timothy's always unsure of everything.

    "hey uh... tal, you got people waiting for you." jim pointed at the greasers.

    "just ignore, they're probably up to no good." i turn my back towards them, never seemed phase by them.

    "you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?" peter then places the back of his hand on my forehead.

    "i'm feeling fine, now let's get to class." i rushed them, looked back at the greasers who had a frown upon their faces.

    the guys, peter and his friends, and i make it to first period where everyone started whispering on and off about peter, i've heard his name go around from here and there. some people had my name in their mouth.

    two-bit and ponyboy walk in, wait was ponyboy in my homeroom? that's not the point, i put on my poker face just to intimidate them a little more, ponyboy had his gaze on me which i could feel from my seat, whatever. peter started passing notes around to his friends, one went to me.

    can you meet us up by the arcade?

    i shook my head, remembering the moment where my parents grounded me for good. they understood. two-bit tried to slip me a note but our teacher snatched right out of his hands to read it to the whole class, some laid back in laughter even two-bit, i ignored the situation.

    class was over just like that, ponyboy was coming by my desk but i ran straight for peter. if i'm being COMPLETELY honest, i still like ponyboy but what he did just gave me mixed opinions ya know? i still like him, i really do but i just can't seem to exactly know why i hate him.

peter was too fast, i watched him ditch school with his friends which left me alone by my locker. there were dirty white converse standing by my door, the moment the door was slammed shut by the one and only dallas winston, this was my cue to ditch them.

"stay put valance." dally commanded before sticking a cigarette in his mouth only to be yelled at to put it out.

"talia, why have you been avoiding me?" ponyboy crossed his arms.

"hmm... let's see, you basically ditched me at the drive-in and now i'm grounded for good, that doesn't spark a clue to you?" i copied his pose.

ponyboy and johnny were in awe, two-bit gave them a glare, maybe two-bit did care about me, who knows.

"look, i didn't mean to-" the bell cuts pony off.

"you're gonna make me late." i tried to walk away but dally stopped me with his hand around my upper arm.

"talia listen to me!" pony snapped, melina's head turns towards but her eyes were aimed at me.

"that's it valance, sick and tired of having you late all the time, office now!" melinda scolded.

"but-"

"this ain't a movie, no buts now get your butt in that office now!" melinda had her finger pointed at me.

i took one last glare at the boys, "thanked" them for making me late when i didn't want to be for once. ponyboy almost chased me down but melinda stopped him, great, now my parents are going to be more angrier than ever.

there's always two hard choices; i love you or hate you, ponyboy.

a/n: sorry, i literally forgot about wattpad until my fyp on tiktok brought up a 15 year old sister reading smut in public. anyways, enjoy!