you got more important things

𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫    "pony, we better get going otherwise dar would try to lay a hand by your right cheek again like last time

𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
"pony, we better get going otherwise dar would try to lay a hand by your right cheek again like last time." johnny remarked.

"johnny, we can't leave talia otherwise her parents would kill her." i remained seated as everyone, including dally and johnny got up.

"pone, i'm sorry, i get that you like her but i'm not getting you two involved with the fuzz again for running away." dally was getting embarrassed.

"fine but it'll be your faults if talia ends up not talking to us anymore." i shook my head, looked at talia and peter who were laughing and smiling at each other.

...

it was sure as hell talia was mad at me for bailing, not only did she tell me but she even stopped talking to me, this was all dal's and johnny's fault. i speed walk away from them in anger, talia will never forgive or talk to me ever, i'm a douche bag, i know.

talia was on my mind all day, talia's mad this and talia's mad that, someone make it stop! oh wait, they can't because talia's literally the only person who fucking can. it's not like me to curse but i should.

on my way home i couldn't help but notice the same old blue mustang following me around, i was so close to my house until they stopped me by the barn doors of the abandoned shed of no one's home.

not only did bob get out of the car, but a couple of guys did, randy wasn't there like always.

"hey greaser, need a haircut?" one tried playing with my hair.

"great fucking idea, steve. let's give him a haircut!" bob encouraged.

three guys tackled me to the ground, bob used his knees to glue my arms to the ground while 'steve' had his on my other arm, he aimed for my which sliced a strand. i squirmed my way out until someone shoved me back down, steve was by my neck.

it wasn't long for talia to come running at the boys, yelling at them to leave the greasers territory, they all ran out of there. talia made her way towards me with a grieving smile?

"you okay, pony?" she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"yeah, how bout you?" i questioned.

"i'm alright, look sorry for being all mad at you, johnny explained the whole story to me and i felt like a bitch after all the things i did to you." talia's head slipped down.

"no, it's my fault for leaving you there in the first place, i was only thinking about myself when really i should've been worrying about you." i wanted her to stop feeling bad.

darry and the guys started running towards, darry was the one to start "pony, you alright?"

"what the hell happened?" steve started to wipe blood off of his nose, he must've picked a fight with someone.

"socs steve, socs." i rolled my eyes, talia began walking away "wait tal, where ya heading to?"

"my house, stalker." she smiled.

"can't you hangout with us?" i asked.

"pony, i'm grounded because of you, remember?" talia now had a straight face.

i let her go, hoping that she'd be alright. the guys and i start heading back to my house which i assumed everyone was off of work now since nobody had their uniforms on anymore.

soda makes his way to our room, dally and two-bit go off for a beer by the icebox and a wrestling match on the living room carpet, steve dogged his fingers into the chocolate, johnny pulled out the box of poker cards for us.

darry rested his sore body on his armchair with the same old newspaper in his hand like a grandpa.

"dar, we're out of beer!" two-bit yelled from the kitchen.

"you mean i'm out of beer, and two-bit lay off on that, it ain't for you in the first place." darry shook his head before checking his wallet, seeing if he could buy more beer i guess.

"hey pone, you got a date to the dance yet?" johnny asked before showing off the ace card he stole from the pile.

"no cheating johnnycakes, and no but i'm planning on asking angela." i shrugged.

"a shepherd?! you're asking a shepherd to the dance?!" two-bit gasped.

"peter louis already asked talia before me, now i gotta ask someone else." having the thought of peter's arms around talia's waist during that slow dance started to hurt my brain.

"well either way, you ain't gon' be all handsy with talia nor ang." darry said "i'll be by the table watching, you too two-bit!"

"pone, why'd you invite your grandpa as a chaperone?" two-but groaned.

"invite who now?!" darry stood from his chair.

"no one dar, i'm gonna get ready for bed now." i stood up.

"but it's only 6:21." johnny checked the clock.

"I GO TO SLEEP AT 6:30!" i snapped, everyone jumped.

i'm sorry, i just like talia.