evil won't leave

𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫    i walk into the living room with my hands behind my back, hanged together in fear of what my parents would say "mom, dad, i need to talk to you

𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
i walk into the living room with my hands behind my back, hanged together in fear of what my parents would say "mom, dad, i need to talk to you."

"oh dear, you're not pregnant, are you?" my mom covered her mouth.

"what no, sit down." i urged "i want you to meet my boyfriend tonight."

"boyfriend? you mean peter louis, we know him honey." my dad had his arms crossed with laughter running around the room.

"no, peter's not my boyfriend. i want you to meet ponyboy curtis." i let my head drop in disappointment.

"as in leslie curtis' son? oh dear golly, of course." why was mom acting like this?

"he's coming over at 8, his brother, darry is dropping him off and picking him up, i think." i don't know.

confusion sprung up and down like a trampoline after mentioning ponyboy to my parents, did they know his parents? i'm not sure and i don't know who leslie is, it's his mom of course but never knew her physically or personally.

...

i put on my light green sweater over my white dress, hoping it was fancy enough for my dinner plans with my parents and pony. the doorbell rang twice, must be pony, i ran downstairs to answer the door.

pony who had greased hair, a navy blue jacket that went with his jeans smiled at me.

"oh you must be ponyboy curtis, i'm mrs. valance, talia and cherry's mother." my mom sprinted towards the door in a more ladylike manner.

"hello, mrs. valance." ponyboy shook her hand.

"come on in sweetie." mom let him in, we sat on the couch waiting for the food to be ready.

my dad walked in all stern and fierce, he sat down across from us with a glare.

dad cleared his throat "you look a lot like your mother, but you do got your father's eyes."

"thank you, sir." pony nodded.

"please, call me frank." dad was awfully quiet after "son, as much i knew your parents, last time i recalled they never had blonde hair."

"dad." i muttered, using my hand gestures by my neck for him to cut it out.

"oh it was a dare, sir. my umm... friend dared me to bleach my hair." ponyboy explained, still looking intimidating.

"dinner's ready!" mom called, cherry was first to arrive at the table.

having to sit there while your parents bring up conversations with your boyfriend felt like hell, pony was so cutely awkward about it. dad would always try to get the best of pony while mom was trying to get him to talk more about his parents, cherry and i sat there cutting through our food.

dinner was almost over, i walk pony out the door to darry's car. we shared a kiss before he sat himself down and let darry drive him to wherever they were leaving to, when i walked myself back to my house; dad was aggressively pouring himself shots of whiskey, mom down bad on the wine.

i couldn't get myself upstairs without hearing "talia, get down here".

dad sat on his armchair with his leg on top of his knee "talia faith valance, i don't want you seeing that boy anymore, ya hear?"

"w-what dad?! you can't just do that! i thought you liked him!" i was in utter shock, really i was.

"you don't get to protest, that boy is a damn hood and should never be around my daughter ever again!" dad had his finger pointed directly at me.

"he's not a good, he's the nicest, sweetest boy i've ever been around with! peter is nothing like him, peter's a fucking jerk who has no respect for others!" this would never change his mind but i hope so.

"don't you dare use that tone at me! if i see him around you or here, i will make sure to you and him out of here!" dad threatened.

"fuck you all!" i shouted before storming off to my bedroom.

i laid there sobbing hard into my pillow, cherry tried to get inside my room but i refused, mom and dad started arguing like any other night. nothing can ever stop me from seeing pony, not even my dad who will probably kill pony.

i'm in love with the nice guy, not the hood.