never us again

𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫	pony and i have been arguing for days now, it's always him accusing me of cheating or me wanting him to get his damn nose out of the books just so we could spend time together, there wasn't a time where we were k...

𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
pony and i have been arguing for days now, it's always him accusing me of cheating or me wanting him to get his damn nose out of the books just so we could spend time together, there wasn't a time where we were kissing anymore.

we were in his room like usual, screaming at each other, he went to far by throwing socks at me every time i blamed him for starting the fight. the gang knew about the arguing but they would say that we're too early for that stage, no shit we're early but it's not me who's starting the fight.

"i wasn't with anyone yesterday, you want to know where i was?! i was in your fucking room being screamed at!" i shouted.

"liar! you were with someone, and i know it was peter!" ponyboy slammed the drawer and threw a sock at me.

"how am i a liar if you were there?!" i dodged the sock.

"you know, we should break up!" ponyboy kicked the door open, how though?

my tears bursted, my face felt hot "pony."

"it's not healthy for us if we're keep being like this." he looked down.

i walk out, pony followed even though he was the one who kicked me out.

"you know it isn't because i hate you, talia." we were now outside in the rain.

"no pone, i've lied so many times to the people who raised me, why? i lie because i want to see you, i lie to the people who don't want to see us together because i love you, don't you get it?" i turned, tears streamed down my eyes.

pony slowly walked towards me, his hand close to my shoulder, i slap his hand away "don't talk to me, ever."

i run off to my house, knowing i would be killed if my parents saw me dripping the rain down onto their freshly mopped floor. fuck it. there were so many images of me and pony together, mostly the ones where we were better off as 'friends'.

i get home with my hair soaking wet, t-shirt and jeans drenched, and shoes bucketed in water. mom and dad weren't home but cherry was, she saw my tears i think because she ran over to me with a tight hug around my shoulders.

"tal what happened?"

i was silent at first, then broke into tears "pony broke up with me."

"it's okay stuffy, it's gonna be okay." cherry reassured while rubbing my back.

"you think it's because i smell?" i randomly asked.

"no, what? of course not talia, you smell..." cherry couldn't find the word "great."

"thanks cherry but i don't need you to lie to me now." i pull away from the hug.

"to cheer you up, bob's taking randy, marcia, and i to the movies, wanna tag along?" cherry offered.

"sure but if bob's drunk, i'll kill you." i scoffed before heading off to my room.

...

i finished showering, headed off to my vanity with the blow dryer winding up in my face towards my hair. there was a picture of me and pony from when we watched the sunset together, part of me hated him but i knew deep inside i still loved him.

cherry was watching tv downstairs while waiting for bob, i picked out a sweatshirt vest to put over my plain t-shirt, along with sweatpants since i knew how much movies really tired me out.

pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail before pulling up my calf socks and my dirty converse, gave one look at myself in the mirror and headed downstairs to go wait with cherry.

a loud mustang roared through our streets, bob was nearby. cherry threw on her coat before dragging me out of the house with her, we sat in the back with marcia who was angry at randy and bob for being extremely drunk.

bob kept driving recklessly, my hand clutched onto cherry's as he was driving close to the mountains, we use that way in order to avoid the greaser side of town. the mustang was being screeched and scratched by the metal border to keep cars out from falling, bob was having the time of his life with the wheel.

"alright, fun's over, gotta be careful bob." randy sobered up.

"don't tell me what to fucking do." bob snarled before throwing his drink at a car passing by.

randy didn't hesitate to grab onto the wheel for bob, they started wrestling over the wheel as the car went from left to right repeatedly, next thing i knew were in the air until the car tumbled towards the bottom of the mountain, everything around my sight went black.

this is it, i'm dead.