epilouge

𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫    it's been 4 days since i last visited talia, heard she's out of the hospital now but won't be out of her emotional state

𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
it's been 4 days since i last visited talia, heard she's out of the hospital now but won't be out of her emotional state. there i was; standing by the fields where the sunset is visible to everyone, nobody was around besides me.

i kept thinking about the gang and their reactions when soda broke the news to them that talia is hurt, both physically and emotionally, dally stormed out just to have a smoke with johnny as steve was left clueless on what happened.

"talia valance, will you be my girl?"

i kept repeating in my head those exact words, the words that lit up talia's face.

someone stumbled behind me with the grasses being stomped on. talia tapped my shoulder twice with a smile, her eyes were red from crying too much but at least she's here now.

"is this spot taken?" she pointed next to me.

"all yours." my eyes were glued to the sunset.

"she's never coming back, is she?" talia mentioned her sister.

"in your heart she's always there, here she's somewhere." i cheered her up.

"you and the gang doing alright?"

"never better."

"missed you all, even you." talia sat down with her crutches laying next to her.

"look talia, i'm sorry for being a dick to you that one day, i don't know what went over my head and really it was my fault." i started.

"ponyboy curtis, will you stop being sorry for everything?!" talia giggled.

"i'm allowed to be sorry, especially after being this rude towards you." i put my hand over my face.

"oh pony, aren't you cute." she shook her head before smashing her lips on mine.

her arms wrapped around my neck, my hands felt her waist, we fell back like the old days.

i quickly pulled away "boy did i miss you."

"shut up." talia softly whispered before reconnecting our lips.

this was us, still is now. talia has always been the love of my life even when we were young. i loved and love this girl the moment our eyes traced along the way, life knew it would spark for us, just not this way.

and that was how talia valance electrified my heart.

the end

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 :: 𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴 🎉