i hope you're happy

(scene inspired by ep. 1 of stranger things)

𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫    talia and i were in my room with the record player being loud as hell and our lips repeatedly overlaying each other, we've been doing this daily now in her room or mine, mostly her's

𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
talia and i were in my room with the record player being loud as hell and our lips repeatedly overlaying each other, we've been doing this daily now in her room or mine, mostly her's. i pulled back as i hear 'sweet dreams' by eurythmics come on.

i put on my best ron jon bovi raspy voice "sweet dreams are made of this, who am i to disagree?"

talia began tugging on my wrist, then covered my mouth "pony stop! stop, pony now!"

"i've traveled the world and the seven seas, everybody's lookin' for something!"

talia covered my mouth a little once more, i screamed in a raspy voice and started laughing.

"what, ya don't like it?" i grinned.

"no." she laughed, shook her head before leaning in for more kisses.

it went on and on, it was nice of course until soda barged into the room. talia immediately pushed me off of her, soda fell to the ground laughing, talia and i blushed in embarrassment.

"i'm sorry i didn't know y'all were-" he couldn't stop laughing.

"don't tell the gang, please?!" i begged.

"you bet your ass i won't." soda winked "don't get into each other's pants!"

"soda!" i threw my pillow at him "look, that's what i live with everyday, i'm sorry."

"pony stop being sorry for everything." talia got up and went over to me, i sat by my desk in disappointment.

talia wrapped her arms around me, resting her chin onto my shoulder.

"you know, my parents are kind of mad about us." talia's chin plopped deeper into my shoulder.

"what?" i push her away.

"my dad doesn't want me seeing you anymore." she muttered.

"but i thought they liked me?" confused as always.

"when you left after dinner, my dad got mad and he said i should stop seeing you otherwise he'll kick me out." talia explained.

"why couldn't you tell me?!" i slam my palm against my desk.

"i didn't want to hurt you pony, i love you and if i did then the last thing i would want for you was to get hurt!" she wanted to start an argument.

"talia i don't care if i get hurt, i want you to be safe first!"

"so what if i get hurt, the times i am hurt you're not even there!"

"you could've told me." i saw hurt in her eyes, but i'm right and i know it.

"you're never there to see me cry, to see me get yelled at, when we're there for the times i was hurt?" she asked.

"when did you ever ask, huh?" i had my hands on my hips.

"forget it, i'll call you later. i'm out." talia scoffed.

she grabbed her coat and walked out, i ran my fingers through my hair in frustration, she blames everything on me even though i'm not there to know when she needs help.

i open up my window for a quick smoke, haven't done this in a while but it sure did make me feel better. darry walked in but only to slap the cigarette out of my mouth, soda was standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"something going on with you and talia?" darry asked fiercely.

"she got mad at me and now we're fighting, big deal." i shrugged.

"pony, whatever it is, fix it. i don't wanna hear you and that girl fighting." darry suggested.

"i'll fix it when i want to fix it, don't tell me to do it now." i push him out of the way.

"where do you think you're going?" darry was left by my window.

"to fix it." i sighed, left the house with a cigarette dangling from my mouth.

fixing it won't do it.

a/n: sorry for a short chapter, i didn't know what to do for this one but yeah.