dares are stupid, sometimes cute?

𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫	two-bit came walking in with a bag from utotem bag, the store where dally disrespects all customers and staff, we got banned for a whole year once when dally decided to start a fire in aisle 3

𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
two-bit came walking in with a bag from utotem bag, the store where dally disrespects all customers and staff, we got banned for a whole year once when dally decided to start a fire in aisle 3.

i sat on the couch doing my homework, darry doesn't trust me alone in my room when he's gone for work, neither does soda. i'm assuming two-bit was sent here to babysit me today, johnny had to go deal with the fuzz questioning his parents, dal was probably getting wasted.

"hey ponygirl, remember that day when i won the bet of you being single for a whole year two years ago?" two-bit remarked that one bet that would change me forever but he was too drunk to remember.

"the one where you said i had to go blonde if you won, two-bit that was two freaking years ago, forget it." i continued to write down more notes.

"pone, a bet is a bet, now get your non-existent butt in the bathroom." two-bit urged, i did what was said.

we were in the bathroom for hours, i kept nagging about how painful his hands were when trying to rip my freaking hair out from my scalp. i didn't want to be blonde but two-bit has a lot of dirt on me, like how johnny and i both kissed one girl at the same time, johnny liked that girl but never knew i did too. i'm over it now.

two-bit finished up my hair by drying it with his beer scented breath, i told him to stop before looking into the mirror to see a male version marilyn monroe, i'm gonna kill myself if someone beats my ass because of my hair.

two-bit started laughing as i kept giving myself the creepy breathtaking stares, darry, steve, and soda walk in just in time. i turn to see their jaw and items drop as they look at my hair, shit.

"pony your hair, who did this?" darry started to see if my hair was fake.

"two-bit, it was that bet that did it all." i push his hand away in disappointment.

"two-bit, i will make sure you're cut into two bits if i see you alone, ya dig?" darry threatened.

"can't do that, i'm a minor." two-but raised his hands in surrender.

"correction, 18 does not make you a minor." i noted.

"fuck off." two-bit had his middle finger pointed directly at me.

"now who said to use that language in my house?!" darry had his hands on his hips.

"sorry mommy." two-bit sarcastically pouted before leaving the house.

darry let me go off to bed, i showered a while ago since track got me all sweaty and greasy on the places that weren't counted as "hair". soda plopped onto the spot next to mine with his face buried into the pillow.

"soda are you in love?" i started to think about talia.

"used to, why?" soda turned to me.

"just asking, i think i am." wasn't quite sure actually.

"it's about talia, isn't it?" he asked, i nodded with my hands behind my head.

"i like her, maybe love her, i don't know soda."

"well, find the right time to tell her. maybe the dance, ain't the dance next week?" soda had his eyes by mine.

"next wednesday, and she's going out with peter." peter, peter, peter, god i'm sick.

"well nobody said they were dating..." soda longed the last part with a smirk.

i hit him with my pillow before closing my eyes to fall into a deep sleep.

i'm crazy about talia, i know.