Nerd Alert • Forget Me Too

Corbyn:how-

Daniel:heyyy oop- y'all are pretty close

Me and Corbyn look at Daniel then back at each other, only this time our faces were closer. I scoot away and clear my throat.

Jonah:what were you two doing?

You:wha- oh uhm n-nothing we were just lo- well I was looking-

Zach:at Corbyn?

Jack:didn't look like looking, it looked like a possible kiss waiting to happen

Jonah:not on my watch

Jonah pulls Corbyn out of his seat and sits next to me.

You:Jonah nothing was happening

Jonah:yea right knowing you something most likely was happening

You:wha-...what's that supposed to mean

Jack:uh hey look they have waffles y/n your favorite

Jonah:it means you always try to flirt with every guy you see

You:try?

Zach:Jonah look they have coffee

Jonah:yes try as in you fail every time!

Corbyn:guys calm down you're making a scene

You:how would I fail if I don't even get to try?! You scare everyone away from me! You never once let me near other guys!

Jonah:because you don't know how to handle them! The first and last time I let a guy around you, you got hurt! And who's fault is that?!

You:not mine!

Jonah:YOU THINK YOU'RE ENOUGH BUT YOU'RE NOT WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU WERE JUST A GAME TO HIM! HE NEVER LOVED YOU AND NO ONE EVER WILL! YOU WANTED TO A HAVE A GUY WELL YOU DID AND NOW IT'S DONE SO GET OVER IT!

He silenced me. And hurt me. I felt tears form in my eyes and the boys were just staring at me and Jonah. I didn't know what to do, all I knew is that I needed to get out of there. I got up and walked out to the bus, I got on and immediately got in my bunk. I closed the curtain and started crying into my pillow. A few hours go by and I'm still in my bunk. I've been in it all day and all the boys come to check up on me every once in a while. All except Jonah. The boys are getting ready for their show while I'm just listening to music in my bunk. I hear footsteps coming towards my bunk, the curtains open and there he is.

Corbyn:hey you alright?

You:I've been better

Corbyn:don't let him get to you ok? you are more than enough

You:I want to believe you, I really do

Corbyn:it'll take some time. I know it has a very fragile effect on you, but I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you ok?

All of a sudden I felt like crying again. I just wanted to be ok. I hugged Corbyn tightly not wanting to let go, he hugged me back the same exact way. I could tell he needed that hug as much as I did. I guess I should tell you a bit about my past.

*Flashback*

Amanda:I don't think you should go out with Carter. He's a player you know.

You:you're over-exaggerating, it's just one small date.

Amanda:I'm warning you and plus would Jonah even approve of it?

You:I'll convince him don't worry Carter seems like a good guy

Amanda:alright fine if you say he's a good guy then I believe you

You:thank you, and please don't say anything to Jonah until I find a way to tell him

Amanda:pinky promise

You:alright I'll see you later byeeee

*End of flashback*

Corbyn:you ok now?

You:yea I feel a bit better, thank you

Corbyn:I'm always gonna be here for you

You:oh what were you gonna say earlier

Corbyn:oh I-...how..tiring tour can be

You:oh..

Corbyn:anyways I have to finish getting ready I'll see you later ok?

I nod my head as he walks away, Jonah walks up to me. I suddenly feel scared and look down trying to avoid eye contact. I hear him sigh.

Jonah:I was wrong..and yelling at you was wrong. I just don't want to see you get hurt again. I'm trying to protect you from anything and anyone that can possibly hurt you.

You:I know. And I'm so sorry for making it so hard for you to do that

Jonah:No, you don't have to apoligize. I'm the one being a jerk and it's not fair to you or any of the guys.

You:I know things have been tough...but I'm trying, I really am.

Jonah:It's ok. And I need to give in my part to it can't be just you putting in effort.

You:I'm sorry

Jonah:I am too, can you forgive me?

I look up at him and see tears falling down his cheeks. I nod as I get out of my bunk and give him a tight hug. He sinks into my arms and I feel his tears roll down my neck. I tear up as he looks at me and I wipe his tears.

You:everything is gonna be ok, I promise. Now go get your ass on stage you guys are on in three minutes.

He chuckles and nods. He walks away as I feel a slight smile spread across my face. Everything is gonna be ok. I hope. I decided to watch the boys perform so I put on my shoes and went to the door. I was about to walk off the bus when something stopped me. I'm not sure why but I had an urge. A strong urge. It was pulling me towards the back room, so that's where I went. And there it was. Corbyn's jacket. I smile as I pick it up and hold it close. I smelled his cologne on it. At this point, it was like my stomach was doing flips, my heart was fluttering. I didn't know what to do, all I knew was that I never wanted this feeling to end.