Nerd Alert • When you're gone P.II

Corbyn: I'm not letting you go y/n! Ok? That's final! I don't want to know what it's like when you're gone!

You: I've caused nothing but a hell of a mess on this buss Corbyn! And I hate myself because of it! Don't think I'm walking away because I don't love you anymore because I do Corbyn! I love you so much that it hurts! But I can't keep hurting the people I love because of you!

Corbyn: So you're saying it's my fault!

You: I never said that!

Corbyn: YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO! Fuck!

You: We can't keep doing this, it's the same thing every day and I'm tired of it!

Corbyn: Then let's fix it! Why are you just gonna give up and walk away from me! Is it that easy to do so?

You: You think this is easy? Corbyn this is so hard! I don't want it to be this way anymore!

Corbyn: So I'm telling you let's fix it! Y/n please! I hate the thought of losing you it breaks my heart! I love waking up knowing that I'm gonna spend the day with you and be in your arms!

You: Enough Corbyn! We're done that's it!

Corbyn: I love hugging you at random times of the day and just kissing you and saying I love you!

You: Shut the fuck up Corbyn!

At this point it was a cry fest for me and Corbyn. I went to walk away but Corbyn stopped me. He grabbed my waist pulling me back to him.

Corbyn: I don't want our story to end like this y/n...please!

You: Corbyn...

I love him. I love Corbyn Matthew Besson. Just then Corbyn pulls me into a long passionate kiss. His arms snake around my waist as my hands land on his neck. I loved it. I love the feeling of his warm, soft, tender lips on mine. The pain, knowing I wouldn't get to feel them again. My stomach aches never wanting that in a movie love feeling to end. He eventually pulled away from the kiss and just held my body close to his.

Corbyn: I love you y/n..

You: I love you Corbyn..

Corbyn: I don't want to let go of you. I can't.

You: You have to

Corbyn: But I don't want to!

You: Corbyn-

Corbyn: No! I'm not letting go of you! Please y/n! Please! I can't- I don't- I want to be with you forever!

You: Let go Corbyn!

Corbyn: NO! I DON'T WANNA FUCKING LET GO OF YOU UNTIL YOU TELL ME YOU'RE NOT WALKING AWAY FROM US!

You: I can't tell you that!

Corbyn: WHY NOT!

You: Cause we're done! We're over! There is no more us! No more we! This relationship isn't healthy for me, you, or anyone else on this bus!

Corbyn: But I love you!

Corbyn was sobbing at this point. It broke my heart seeing him so vulnerable like this. I hated myself knowing I caused this pain to him. To myself.

Corbyn: I..I don't want to let go of you..

You: But you have to..

Corbyn: Please..just let me hold you for a bit..

His words hurt me. This hurt me. I've never felt a pain like this before. I loved being around Corbyn and I loved seeing him. I love him. But the timing just wasn't right. Maybe in another life. Another love. Another chance at us. Maybe sometime in the future I'll be walking down the isle to meet Corbyn. And only then will we says our vows and our "I do's." But of course only time will tell our story. He held my body close to his as he buried his face into my neck. This was the end of me and Corbyn. For now.